GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Virginia MKV owners holler this way

i got my car at springfield VW. i live in MD thought, right over the wilson bridge. go into VA alot though.

funnycar said:
Has Va set up a toll there yet? :biggrin:
i heard that someone, whether its VA or MD i'm not sure, might put a toll up in the future to help pay for what the new bridge would cost. but i don't understand why they'd do that... they spend years making a new bridge to ease traffic, then throw up a toll and slow traffic down. since the bridge is part of intersate 95, and more than just MD into VA (and vice versa) traffic travels it, i don't see how they could do it. but you never know whats gonna happen.

gti5dr06

Autocross Newbie
i heard that someone, whether its VA or MD i'm not sure, might put a toll up in the future to help pay for what the new bridge would cost. but i don't understand why they'd do that... they spend years making a new bridge to ease traffic, then throw up a toll and slow traffic down. since the bridge is part of intersate 95, and more than just MD into VA (and vice versa) traffic travels it, i don't see how they could do it. but you never know whats gonna happen.

i friend of mine works in transportation and it isn't a question of possibility but of when..which really stinks:thumbdown:

GTIluv3r

pinoy dubber XD!!!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
PWC (Gainesville) :headbang: any MKV GTIs in GMU? ive seen some around!!!
and a meet would be awesome! ive attended meets around the sterling/Fairfax area and im the only dubber (MKV) thus far..at all the meets ive been to lol! pretty sad :cry:

Attachments

• EST-Tim.jpg
    EST-Tim.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 263