GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vag com near walnut CA

eazyd91

"vivir es morir"
Car(s)
2009 vw gti mkv
Whats up I am in need of some help with a Vag Com if there is anyone available in my are or surrounding areas please let me know i'm in West Covina
my areas are walnut, covina , el monte, diamond bar, chino, montabello, ETC
please help me out
or point me in the direction of a shop that can help
need to set up my euro light switch

eazyd91

"vivir es morir"
Car(s)
2009 vw gti mkv
I will be in the los angeles area on Friday if someone can please help me out with vagcom assistance I will pay cash for help
I will be off alameda in downtown at around 12:00pm any one in that area please pm me with some info thanks

Jerk

Car(s)
09 gti
vag com

hey i just bought a euro switch i was wondering if any on will help me with a vag-com im located by la im willing to drive for some one to help me do these mods i live in commerce ca near los angeles

eazyd91

"vivir es morir"
Car(s)
2009 vw gti mkv
orotaro is going to help me out he lives in la puente its about 30min from downtown you should pm him

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
hey im knew to this site and what does pm him mean? and how do i do this? thanx for the help

mean private message him.

Jerk

Car(s)
09 gti
hey thanx for the help when i go around the oc ill pm you. that way maybe you can vag my car. does any one know of some one who is closer to la maybe i can contact them?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
ill be in LA this weekend, highland park area to be exact. im driving my gli so the vag-com always comes with me. if need any assistance, bring beer