GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tuned 2015 Mustang EcoBoost VIDEO INSIDE

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Stock it ran a 13.89. Tuned? 12.64. It did also have a different set of wheels/tires. But damn. Still pretty nice numbers. 327hp/427tq. Wow.

Balt21

Ready to race!
I saw that the other day. Definitely impressive, I still have the mentality that a Mustang/Camaro/Challenger/Charger should have a V8 though; even if the 4 cylinder is putting up damn impressive numbers. Would be a sweet daily.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Stock it ran a 13.89. Tuned? 12.64. It did also have a different set of wheels/tires. But damn. Still pretty nice numbers. 327hp/427tq. Wow.

this is the same kind of crap that came out when the last gen came out...

10 second 1/4 mile mustang with "bolt ons" then you find out it won't last for more than 500 miles without overheating or blowing up.

utter bs. Also 13.8 stock no fking way.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Why is a 13.8 stock not believable?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
AND THEY PUT DRAGS ON IT AND GOT A 12.19 then a 12.20.... WOW.

Balt21

Ready to race!
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1409_2015_ford_mustang_ecoboost_23_first_test/

Looks like motortrend did it in 14.1... but either way... 3500+lbs and "only" 300hp that's not a really quick combo, in auto form that thing goes mid/high 14s... sad slow.

Not sure if trolling...

Unless I'm not interpreting your comment correctly, the car Motortrend did a 14.1 with was an auto.

Either way, you can't deny that running sub 13 with a tune and drag radial, as well as bottom 12's with a drag tire isn't impressive. Very few cars do that, especially with a 4 cylinder.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
They're in 12s, dunno if anyone has seriously run one with dsg and drag tires - especially on race fuel they could probably be low 12s.

JUST a tune... no other mods...?