GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tuned 2015 Mustang EcoBoost VIDEO INSIDE

Enthusiast

Livernois is right near my current apartment. They just released the tune for sale making 330whp/430wtq. The Ecoboost motor is forged and I believe it will handle these power level with ease. It should run mid 12's with just the tune. Lund Racing also made similar numbers with their tune.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Livernois is right near my current apartment. They just released the tune for sale making 330whp/430wtq. The Ecoboost motor is forged and I believe it will handle these power level with ease. It should run mid 12's with just the tune. Lund Racing also made similar numbers with their tune.

+1

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
We'll see how they hold up. My co-worker broke a connecting rod in an ecoboost F-150 on a 90hp tune. Could have been a bad motor and they warrantied it without hassle, but it made my wonder about long term durability.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
The one that Livernois used was an auto.

Mid/high 14s? What is this, a GTI??

si, i gotta say, the i4 turbo stang almost sounds like an electric car compared to gti.

Mk7 GTI does low 12s with just a tune and drag radials? GTFO.

it seems likely. 316 hp / 361 ib-ft, stage 1 mk7 produces 2 more ib-ft of torque than a mk6 ko4 gti. still a wrong wheel drive, dat wheel hop.

They're in 12s, dunno if anyone has seriously run one with dsg and drag tires - especially on race fuel they could probably be low 12s.

ko4 guys seem to run 12's and a shit bunch of mods like mounts, intercooler, etc.

JUST a tune... no other mods...?

dat wheel hop won't make it unless the driver is skinny as hell, weights less and modulates the throttle like a BAWWS

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Pretty damn impressive numbers, be skeptical if you want but results are results. Hell look over on the Focus ST forums, every single person there is trying to find a fault in the new MK7 GTI drag times saying being on DR's doesn't count etc.

1.6 60FT is why it's able to do these great times, you gotta realize they have space in the back for wide tires. We're pretty much limited to 245's max and open-diff FWD. If the new chassis didn't weigh so damn much id be all over the new stang