GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
HOLYYY EFFEN HELL PAUL VAN DYK RIPPED MY ASSHOLE APART!! Just came home from seeing PVD at terminal 5 in nyc, place was amazing, lights, sound set up, hugeee led screens. Pvd got on at 11 and his entrance was amazing, so dramatic and than bammm relentless 3 hours of pure fucking straight up no fluffy kiddie trance just straight up analog hard hitting bass pounding trance!! He played new tracks from his upcoming album, absolutely amazing tracks.

He's on his way as we speak to his second gig of the night at the exclu$ive club Provacteur.

Grownman

Ready to race!
HOLYYY EFFEN HELL PAUL VAN DYK RIPPED MY ASSHOLE APART!! Just came home from seeing PVD at terminal 5 in nyc, place was amazing, lights, sound set up, hugeee led screens. Pvd got on at 11 and his entrance was amazing, so dramatic and than bammm relentless 3 hours of pure fucking straight up no fluffy kiddie trance just straight up analog hard hitting bass pounding trance!! He played new tracks from his upcoming album, absolutely amazing tracks.

He's on his way as we speak to his second gig of the night at the exclu$ive club Provacteur.

Jealous.... EDC 2011 in So Cal is cancelled as of now =(

Vocal gets somewhat good at 4:30

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
PVD will always be the king of trance, imo. I don't really listen to much of it, but that dude straight RIPS on the regular.

upgrad3

Ready to race!
Here's Bassnectar's entire encore from November @ Terminal 5 recorded by yours truly =D His performance was AWESOME....I can't wait to see him in Atlantic City

upgrad3

Ready to race!
Here's "Bass Head" from the same show. Shorter clip cuz I had to start dancin =D :