GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***Track Tires/Wheels (4) S4 Avus with Dunlop SSR - So California ***

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
***Track Tires/Wheels (4) 18x8 S4 Avus with Dunlop SSR - So California ***LOWER PRICE

FOR SALE:

LOWERED PRICE!!!!

Are FOUR (4) Dunlop SSR R compound track tires mounted on four (4) 2005 Audi S4 Avus Wheels. The Tires are sizes 235-40-18. The tires have a good amount of life left, the tread depths measure between 5/32 and 7/32 of an inch. The wheels are size 8Jx18H2, ET 45. They are Audi made and not knock offs. I have all four center caps in like new condition. The wheels are all straight but have some minor scratches from snow chains. If you wanted them for street tires you would probably want to refinish them. I think I ran these on my S4 once and then on my GTI twice. I believe these fit B5 and B6 Audis, as well as Mk V and maybe others. I am in the LA, OC, SB, Riverside Area of So Cal and can meet you or deliver the tires. Local sale preferred. I may consider shipping if you pay SandH. Asking $399 obo. PM me if you want them.

Last edited:

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
PMs replied to- will ship if there are no local buyers.

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
I would like to track my car.
Where would be a good place to go?
I've never done it before.

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
I would like to track my car.
Where would be a good place to go?
I've never done it before.

If you have never done it the best group to start with is one with classroom and on track instruction. BMW CCA La Chapter does one in May at Cal SPeedway. BMW CCA also does willow springs, buttonwillow etc.

they also do autocrosses with intstruction that are a good place to start. these tiures would be great for AX or track

Sayemthree

Ready to race!
How many more track days would these probably last?
\

not sure I could say. I think they start out about 11/32. I have about 6 days on they but drive in the advanced group . beginners may not be as hard on them. they can be rund down to 0/32 tread so maybe 8 to 12 hard use track days. the dunlop SSR is one of the longer lasting R tires. unfortunately we can no longer get them in the USA.