GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TPC770 Golf R vs Pure800 340i

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
Yes !! My steering goes light af. It used to be worse cuz I hade reverse rake with the H&R springs. Then I got the coilovers and added the Audi rear spring cushions for the extra thickness. Fixed the rake but damn, at that speed the front legit feels like its gonna lift.

EDIT: Yes I know, get a front lip.. DUH... 🤣
I don’t have this issue really

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
lol well come ride in mine.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I could daily at 130 if it was legal.

Really gets light above 150

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
You guys are nuts. I don’t typically get past 110. I lost my license once. I also used to top out my liter bike on public roads, like an idiot. Now I’m old and don’t care for top speed or anywhere close to it. 0-100 brings me joy. I do watch Auto Glory all the time but yeah FL roads super suck, imo, for lack of turns.

Edit: No judgement for you guys with the need for speed. I guess I don’t enjoy high speed runs like I used to, and the roads I drive aren’t straight enough to get to high speeds anyway.

Last edited:

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
You guys are nuts. I don’t typically get past 110. I lost my license once. I also used to top out my liter bike on public roads, like an idiot. Now I’m old and don’t care for top speed or anywhere close to it. 0-100 brings me joy. I do watch Auto Glory all the time but yeah FL roads super suck, imo, for lack of turns.

Edit: No judgement for you guys with the need for speed. I guess I don’t enjoy high speed runs like I used to, and the roads I drive aren’t straight enough to get to high speeds anyway.

I really need to change the coding for the straight ahead brake assist, but I'm lazy. Makes braking from higher speeds scary, the first time it happened I thought the car was gonna go sideways. I'm in a similar boat though, I lost my license in the past and now that I have autocross as a safe and fun way to get my fix, I've calmed down quite a bit.