GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TPC770 Golf R vs Pure800 340i

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Nice! I have a rematch with a tuned m240 one of these days. It was close the first time so I’ll be a little more focused next time. Nice kill.

Last edited:

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7
Wow very cool, nice job!

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Almost looks like you got the initial hit, he dropped back several cars but then held it there. Cool run regardless.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Was he catching up at the end

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Looked like he was either starting to reel, or Sporty let off... hard to tell.

nomunic

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
idk man, I've had some fun with some BMW's. Them boys like to stay in it cuz they know they have an advantage past 120 if they can keep their victim baited into staying in it.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Gotta pull a car or two, then throw on the flashers and shut down. :)
I agree, at 140 my shit feels like its about to leave the road lol.

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
idk man, I've had some fun with some BMW's. Them boys like to stay in it cuz they know they have an advantage past 120 if they can keep their victim baited into staying in it.
No lie. Single turbo 335i pulled on me a while back and he stayed in it well past 150, I was at 145 and he was like 2 buses out before shutting down.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
No lie. Single turbo 335i pulled on me a while back and he stayed in it well past 150, I was at 145 and he was like 2 buses out before shutting down.
My last BMW was a 2013 335i, those things scoot for sure. I should have kept that car but dealer was frothing at the mouth for it because it was loaded. M sport package, tech, premium, HUD and cold weather packages. And stupid low miles to boot. Offered well over book value so I let him have it.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Mine feels like it's about to lift off at 130s.
Yes !! My steering goes light af. It used to be worse cuz I hade reverse rake with the H&R springs. Then I got the coilovers and added the Audi rear spring cushions for the extra thickness. Fixed the rake but damn, at that speed the front legit feels like its gonna lift.

EDIT: Yes I know, get a front lip.. DUH... 🤣