GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toyota Camry Appreciation Thread. # 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I'm sure you'll fit right in.

I really will. It's going to be exciting. I'm totally letting this badge get to my head and my head.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
balls.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Funny story about that first video. We were recording and after I cut the video, an accident almost happened, a dude in a Mazda CX-5 came in from a side road and didn't fully turn his steering wheel and ended up on my lane, me and my dumb-ass were going about a 140km/h down the straight, had to brake hard, luckily dude who was driving saw it and pulled the steering wheel and ended back up on his lane. I swear to god I put the fear of god into him.

Damn man, glad everything went well with that.

TITS. Douchefest begins tomorrow evening.

FTFY

I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Thats what she said?

I really will. It's going to be exciting. I'm totally letting this badge get to my head and my head.

I'd hope the girls are getting to your second head more than the badge.

confidential boobs

why confidential

Whats up Tokyotits

Seriously, did no one get the memo?

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Don't take it as an insult. I'm European and think everyone is white, because 99.9% of the fuckers I see around me are white and I'm white..

LOL, I like this, you asking me about my shit.

Milltek, I wish the fitment was better out of the box, but that's probably my fault for not fixing it when I installed it (still need to do this, a dude has the same setup and his fitment is perfect that's why I know it's my fault) But yeah, lovely sound. I got video when I was stage 1:

and k04 inside:

Why are you selling your Akrapovič?

I'm not definitively selling the Akrapovič, I was just looking into running a center exit like you did (I think center exits are the best looking setup for golfs) Its looking like it'd cost more than I care to throw at the idea, so I will probably keep the Akrapovič, I love the way it sounds, but I asked about the milltek because the idea to go through with selling the Akrapovič and to buy a new milltek race exhaust to make it a full 3" exhaust came to mind. I'll probably just keep the Akrapovič, just trying to think of ways to change up my car.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Graves not sure if you saw earlier. When you detail a car exactly do you to them? Like whats your process/procedures etc?

Dude $100, is a low side on the market, just want to make sure you're getting paid fairly. Becuase no way am I doing a detail for $100 even for family (excludes immediate).

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Graves not sure if you saw earlier. When you detail a car exactly do you to them? Like whats your process/procedures etc?

Dude $100, is a low side on the market, just want to make sure you're getting paid fairly. Becuase no way am I doing a detail for $100 even for family (excludes immediate).

I did, thought I responded, anyway

I'm washing, claying, polishing, sealing, waxing, and then vacuuming and cleaning the interior, steam cleaning if need be.

I know I'm on the low side but I'm not worried about material costs, I bought a rupes bigfoot 15lhr last summer just because I wanted to, and I dropped a couple hundred on detailing supplies a few months ago, but I've already covered all of my costs not that I particularly care if I cover them or not, and I don't mind doing something I enjoy for over twice what I make at my real job. If I can afford a few mods with the amount of money I'm making, I'll keep the price the same. And the other side of it is, most of the jobs I'm getting are more of a favor to me than because the cars need it or the owners actually want them detailed. I'd have less customers if I went up on pricing, and I put no price on my time when I'm enjoying myself.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
I did, thought I responded, anyway

I'm washing, claying, polishing, sealing, waxing, and then vacuuming and cleaning the interior, steam cleaning if need be.

I know I'm on the low side but I'm not worried about material costs, I bought a rupes bigfoot 15lhr last summer just because I wanted to, and I dropped a couple hundred on detailing supplies a few months ago, but I've already covered all of my costs not that I particularly care if I cover them or not, and I don't mind doing something I enjoy for over twice what I make at my real job. If I can afford a few mods with the amount of money I'm making, I'll keep the price the same. And the other side of it is, most of the jobs I'm getting are more of a favor to me than because the cars need it or the owners actually want them detailed. I'd have less customers if I went up on pricing, and I put no price on my time when I'm enjoying myself.

Wow...I was thinking you were going to say wash, clay and wax or something lol. But NOOOOO that is a full on detail.

Much respect man, if you do it for the enjoyment and pleasure of the art of detailing itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.