GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toyota Camry Appreciation Thread. # 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

balius

Go Kart Champion
Checking in before I got to bed. Gravybaby, come detail my car for me.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Yeah the TDI is pretty torquey for a suitable daily driver. Come to think of it, I haven't driven mine in almost 2 weeks lol. I'm at 35k in such a short timespan and so close to passing the warranty period :(

Damn, do you have a daily, or just don't drive much? I couldn't go 2 weeks without driving something fun, I'd go crazier than I already am.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Damn, do you have a daily, or just don't drive much? I couldn't go 2 weeks without driving something fun, I'd go crazier than I already am.

The TDI was my daily, but my Civic hatch needs some lovin' too.

Plus try driving a lowered car in downtown Dallas streets. I got annoyed with how shitty the roads are so with my Civic I don't have to worry about slowing down certain segments of the road that are uneven.

I drive 80-85 miles round trip daily, and add some more miles with my weekend pizza delivery gig, so you get the idea on how often I drive.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
The TDI was my daily, but my Civic hatch needs some lovin' too.

Plus try driving a lowered car in downtown Dallas streets. I got annoyed with how shitty the roads are so with my Civic I don't have to worry about slowing down certain segments of the road that are uneven.

I drive 80-85 miles round trip daily, and add some more miles with my weekend pizza delivery gig, so you get the idea on how often I drive.

Oh okay, that makes sense.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Midnight balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.