GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Took some pics at army area came Evans !

Blackmagic66

Have Heart
Car(s)
GTI
First off, let me say these pics are crappy, took them with the crackberry.
Secondly, upcoming mods within next month or two include:
stage 2 revo
downpipe
new clutch
new k03
coilovers :thumbsup:
short shifter
new tires

Thanks to my upcoming school loans .....:23:

ass.jpg

creepy 1.jpg

dome.jpg

black n white.jpg

black n white2.jpg

creepy 4.jpg

creppy 3.jpg

creepy 2.jpg

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
new k03? why not just upgrade to a k04

zooplancton

perma-grinnin'
she'll look KILLER once that sticker gets peeled off. :)

GTIWV

WV VW
just get a k04 and revo stage 3. will cost more, but will be well worth it

Blackmagic66

Have Heart
Car(s)
GTI
I thought about going ko4 but I don't have any software now so wouldn't it cost around 800 just to get flashed to stage 3? Then I still have to spend the 2k for the turbo and all the parts to coincide. Which means I then can't afford the things I need more, the coilovers, the tires, new clutch....I also have around 75k miles so I wanna stay kind of reliable, I'm afraid ko4 will just make her mad at me, she's an old dog with many miles coming up haha
And thanks for the comments, I love photography but could never afford a nice camera. Surprisingly, my boyfriends dad is lending me his slr camera as of last night to fool around with, but now I need some lessons lol... I'm very interested in using it

Blackmagic66

Have Heart
Car(s)
GTI
And what's with all the sticker haters? Haha I'm a girl, let me have some stickers to break up all the black...
Thanks for liking the classix! For summer, when the coilovers go on, I'm gonna paint the classix, front grill stripe and tow hook all camo green. You may say ew now but when its done it'll be great !

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
And what's with all the sticker haters? Haha I'm a girl, let me have some stickers to break up all the black...
Thanks for liking the classix! For summer, when the coilovers go on, I'm gonna paint the classix, front grill stripe and tow hook all camo green. You may say ew now but when its done it'll be great !

I'm sure it will:thumbsup: