GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Time line of my car with LOTS AND LOTS of pictures.

ryedog

owner
Car(s)
1981 VW Golf GTI
Sweet pics as always! I think your car is a perfect example of how less is more. IMO it's the nicest TR on these forums, if not the nicest GTI on here period.

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Nice pictures

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I actually really enjoyed seeing the progression of you car rather than just the final shots, i think more people should do threads like this
well done sir

Msteadman

Go Kart Champion
Very, very nice - love seeing the progression. The wheels and front lip are especially sweet. :w00t:

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoy my post and pictures!

nicely done TR.. i got the super sport springs on my gti.. can i run the same set of wheels while i'm lowered with supersport springs??

I believe you can run almost any wheels with what you have. Just make sure the size (offset, bolt pattern, width, diameter) of the wheel is. But yes you can run my wheels with supersport springs....

excellent car and excellent post

you wouldn't happen to still have the euro lip, would you?

No, sorry. I sold the euro lip when I bought the votex front lip.

Greg

I drive to fast...
Car(s)
07 GTI
Ha I figured out who you were when I saw the steelies on your car :p

Im pretty sure you passed me and a group of aircooled on #10 on friday afternoon

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Beautiful. Looks very clean!

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
Ha I figured out who you were when I saw the steelies on your car :p

Im pretty sure you passed me and a group of aircooled on #10 on friday afternoon

I know exactly what you are talking about. I was just coming out from Boundary Bay Airport. Your car looks low. I waved back at you, but don't know if you saw it. I was wondering where you guys where going. Your car and all the other aircools, especially the buses looks very nice!

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
i didnt know the car until the CH's were thrown on, and then i remembered who it was hahahaha

Haha what the guy above means is that he bought the steelies off of me long time ago and remembers who I am now. Not seeing the car with the steelies hehe :))) I misunderstood the first time i read it too! heh

UGbunny

Ready to race!
Hello AC,

your car always looks great & clean!!! any more mod b4 08 winter???
nice taste!!! :bow: