GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Time line of my car with LOTS AND LOTS of pictures.

ACgolf

Formula One Champion
Here is a time line of what my car has been through so far in her life.

Year 2006~

May 31st, 2006.
So here it is arriving at the dealer and seeing my car for the first time.

June 7th, 2006.
The GTI is home for the first time.

June 10th, 2006.
Modding have begun... Euro-spec R32 tail lights, euro front lip, euro-switch with rear fog and clear side markers. But ride height looks damn high :( No worry, appointment is made for lowering tomorrow!

June 12th, 2006.
H&R sport springs!

July 25th, 2006.
Enjoying the car during the summer!

Somewhere in here between July and November I added the brushed aluminum ashtray cover. This was ordered the day after I've received my car, but it took months for Germany to ship this over. It was order with the surroundings, which surrounds the buttons as well in brushed aluminum. But that piece never came. Ever since this piece is discontinued and is not even found on the newer euro Golf GTIs.

November 30th, 2006.
Winter is here, steelies with snow tires are on :(
DSG fog light covers are installed too! Forgot when I got them... :(

Year 2007~

February 17th, 2007.
European projector fog lamps installed.

May 25th, 2007.
Summer is almost here. Time for a change. Votex front lip with custom painted side skirt and rear valances. Skirts and valances are smoothed out to match with the rest of the car =)
DSG badge is also on the car now too. I forgot when that was purchased...

May 26 - Sometime in June, the car doesn't look right to me now with the bottoms painted...

June 29th, 2007.
19x8 BBS CH with 235/35/19 Bridgestones RE750. Much better.

September 20th, 2007.
OSIR carbon fiber mirror caps.

Sometime in November 2007...
Milltek non-res catback exhaust.

December 23rd, 2007.
Hated the old steelies for winter. Got myself a new set up with 16" ASA alloys wrapped with Bridgestone Bizzak WS60.

Year 2008~

February 6th, 2008.
Time for some new shocks after the winter. Bilstein sport shocks, tested on the Nurburgring solely for the MKV Golf GTI~!

February 13th, 2008.
Just some new pics also with new 5mm H&R spacer for the rears.

March 18th, 2008.
Euro shark fin antenna installed.

July 12th, 2008 - present.
3M Automotive Graphic Decal "Sticker license plate". Has been causing some trouble without the front plate, so this was the solution.

One more which was just few weeks ago.

Don't know what will be next... Maybe R32 rear with milltek R32 style exhaust? OEM Navi?
:wink:

2.0TFSI

Turbo Bunny
Car(s)
Candy White Golf GTI
nicely done TR.. i got the super sport springs on my gti.. can i run the same set of wheels while i'm lowered with supersport springs??

Adv4nc3r_Mk5

VW obsessed
Car(s)
VW Golf mkv
i agree, this is best looking red Gti i ever saw. basically i never saw a red gti in real life but you get the point :biggrin:
looks much better with painted lowers

leegf

(OO=[][]=OO)
one of my favorite cars. looks good and functional. i think an .:r rear would complete the look.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
wheels and drop are perfect! The license sticker is ingenious... way to come up with an alternative to the real deal!

Nice work - Dub on brother:thumbsup:

-h2n-

VW-Cowboy-Monkey
drop dead gorgeous!

beautiful pics and nice timeline story thingy you have going on there...

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Nice pics man. I got my GTI right around when you put the Milltek exhaust on and I remember seeing pics of your car when I first started crusing these boards. I love that "Small Car Only Please" pic.

ReflexGTI3

Ready to race!
U don't understand how much I like your car ever since that post The Color of Autumn post, thats when i know TR is the nicest color on a GTI.:thumbsup:

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
nicely done TR.. i got the super sport springs on my gti.. can i run the same set of wheels while i'm lowered with supersport springs??

he's got sports but i'm running supersports with hufs and doin ok.

just make sure the shop doesn't fuck the alignment like mine did. i had to get new tires at 9000 miles thanks to those cunts. now that it's properly aligned i'm doin fine