GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TID cf paddles & a new engine bay look

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Very nice R, not sure if I'm feeling the carbon fiber grille, but it doesn't look bad either.

And god dammit I love the cluster gauge of the R's :drool:

sekel87

Ready to race!
gracias guys!

nevermind.. im a tard.. you already got the modling... lol.. didnt see untill now.. the molding on the doors and dash..

:biggrin:

Do the paddles have any flex when you use them?

Nope, they're quite sturdy.

damn your flying a jet fighter now

hahaha :bellyroll: kinda feels that way coz sometimes when I'm entering the highway I close the sunroof.. it's like getting ready for takeoff haha

how much were they OP? whered u order? lol

http://zmaxautosport.com/fcotidgogtim.html :thumbsup:

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
How much power are you putting down ?

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Haven't dynoed yet, since I'm planning to do it after I get everything sorted and running 15psi
How many pounds are you on ?

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
10 peaking at around 11...
Interesting. didn't you run a 13.6 or something ?

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
I ran a 13.4 with major dsg slips and bogs.. Hopefully after I get everything sorted out I'd see some 12s
wow lol I ran 13.4 haha
You should deff hit some 12's. I know this guy who is spraying, made over 300whp and ran 12.6 in the R.

sekel87

Ready to race!
wow lol I ran 13.4 haha
You should deff hit some 12's. I know this guy who is spraying, made over 300whp and ran 12.6 in the R.

Yeah it sucked balls, I was pretty bummed. Well for comparisons sake, a stock R32 that night ran a 15.00 and a stage 2 gti a 13.9 with DSG as well.

I saw the sprayed .:R, that was pretty sweet. Hopefully my car will run right soon and I can redeem myself :thumbsup:

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Yeah it sucked balls, I was pretty bummed. Well for comparisons sake, a stock R32 that night ran a 15.00 and a stage 2 gti a 13.9 with DSG as well.

I saw the sprayed .:R, that was pretty sweet. Hopefully my car will run right soon and I can redeem myself :thumbsup:

OP Where did u get The R32 Engine Badge and what did u use to mount it , My OEM Badge is de-coloring ,,, TIA