GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TID cf paddles & a new engine bay look

sekel87

Ready to race!
Added a few things today :smile:

So I finally received TID styling's carbon fiber DSG paddles, and the only thing I could say is that their products are uber high quality. The pedals are just amazing, and the fitment is top notch. I was pretty impressed. After the install, they felt very nice, although I need to get used to shifting with these paddles. Nevertheless, it's a great carbon fiber touch to the interior, and is makes it very easy for shifting since you don't have to search for those tiny stock paddles.:thumbsup:

A couple of other things came in as well :biggrin: A new look for the engine bay (sorry it's a little dirty) :cool:

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
I'm not sure about the paddles... it makes it seem like a space ship.
But props for being different.

danizer

im a fob
Hey OP

can you take a pic of the paddles from the back?

how are they mounted? are they sturdy?

i wanna get paddles too cuz everytime i turn in DSG, so hard to reach to upshift...car will be revving like 4000 in a turn, lol

sekel87

Ready to race!
your .:R is fucking awesome dude. if it weren't for michaelmark5, you'd have the sexiest r32 here

Thanks dudes.. He does have one special .:R :thumbsup:

I'm not sure about the paddles... it makes it seem like a space ship.
But props for being different.

Kinda already looked like a spaceship before, might as well finish it off :biggrin:

does different always = better?

well, I would say relativity and subjectivity play big roles for that question. :smile:

Looking sharp as always mike.. thumbs up.. ohh can i add this? hehehehe

Thanks bro! Thanks for the pic as well right click - save as :biggrin:

We should have a boston gtg soon!

very nice... i like the paddles.. should get the osir cf molding and call it a day for the interior..

thanks man. What's a cf molding? The center console trim?

Hey OP

can you take a pic of the paddles from the back?

how are they mounted? are they sturdy?

i wanna get paddles too cuz everytime i turn in DSG, so hard to reach to upshift...car will be revving like 4000 in a turn, lol

Sorry, didn't take a picture of the back. They're currently mounted with the supplied 3m double-sided tape. Yes, I was skeptical at first, but they're very sturdy!

For shifting during turns, I use the gearshift :thumbsup: