GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The OFFICIAL New England Spotted Thread**********

btgebo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI
spotted a cw rabbit getting on 290 E at exit 22. The stupid bitch had center exit exhaust but had a stock rear on.. so she cut a notch dead center and it still had the cut out for the left exit. The car was also in some pretty rough shape. I passed her and she waved. I gave her a SERIOUS thumbs down. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

HipMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
2 @ Bose PP parking lot I seen today. Probably not on the forums, but just thought I'd post.

aGdTaIm

Ready to race!
Not a MKV, or even a VW for that matter but thought it was worth it. Red GTR on 24 north in Stoughton at around noon. Beautiful

Last edited:

StreetSpeed2000

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm in Sudbury for business and I saw a UG R32 on 295 getting off the Southpond Mall Rd (I think that's what it's called) and I also saw a CW R32 on US20 around Marloborough. What's with all you R32 drivers in MA? I've never even seen one in upstate NY?. Oh, let's do a meet in the next 2 days at the Homestead Suites in Maaaaaahlboro! I know of one sweet GTI already hanging in the parking lot!

HipMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
Tom, if you're making that crazy drive, im sure i can make it 40 mins over to where this going to be.

StreetSpeed2000

Passed Driver's Ed
Spotted! Nissan GT-R!

Just thought I'd add since I'm in MA for a few days. I was talking to the secretary of the place I'm doing some training with (Methods Machine Tools) about cars and she tells me the President Scott has a new GT-R and that it's the only one in New England and it was in the paper and fun stuff. Sure enough, I walk across the street and there it is. I was excited since I've never seen one in person. It looks like it wants to turn into a Deceptocon and destroy the city. Cool looking, but not exactly a car I lust for aesthetically. I'm glad I saw it though, so I can still allow the R8 or 911 GT3 to be my not-completely-ridiculous dream car.

HipMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
I LOVE that car!!! I read about it the paper when it came it, it was pretty sweet!

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
haha GODZILLA

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
Spotted! Nissan GT-R!

Just thought I'd add since I'm in MA for a few days. I was talking to the secretary of the place I'm doing some training with (Methods Machine Tools) about cars and she tells me the President Scott has a new GT-R and that it's the only one in New England and it was in the paper and fun stuff. Sure enough, I walk across the street and there it is. I was excited since I've never seen one in person. It looks like it wants to turn into a Deceptocon and destroy the city. Cool looking, but not exactly a car I lust for aesthetically. I'm glad I saw it though, so I can still allow the R8 or 911 GT3 to be my not-completely-ridiculous dream car.

Actually there are two.. they live in the same town and know eachother from what I saw.. One of em had a news article on TV and he was talking about street racing people.. *face palm*

haha found it

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x478786986/Sudbury-mans-supercar-is-one-of-1-500