GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The OFFICIAL New England Spotted Thread**********

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
YES...it was I...Dude i saw ur TR with S6 LEDS and my buddy behind me in the MR called me was like shawn u know that guy i was like no but i will soon...Dude u got a PM

ChadNH

Ready to race!
Last Sunday I saw a CW MKV GTI in Methuen, MA, raderwerks "Chicago" wheels, FMIC painted black, R32 exhaust, sounded like he had forge DV + spacer combo, EuroTrash sticker, think he had a screen too. From the sound of it I guessing he had close to 325tq at the flywheel....kid looked funny as well. Any one know who this is?

HipMkV

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 CW GTI
Last Sunday I saw a CW MKV GTI in Methuen, MA, raderwerks "Chicago" wheels, FMIC painted black, R32 exhaust, sounded like he had forge DV + spacer combo, EuroTrash sticker, think he had a screen too. From the sound of it I guessing he had close to 325tq at the flywheel....kid looked funny as well. Any one know who this is?

:laughabove:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
thanx chad

ghost_03

Ready to race!
Saw a flat black rabbit around copley square in boston a few hours ago. it had a "T" after the 2.5 and some nice wheels. C2 Turbo bunny? turned my head for sure.

also saw a 4-dr RS gti with denvers and a bmp gti with huffs around town :).

(also, OT, but copley square has some other nice cars...i saw a rediculous IS350 that was slammed, along with two 911 turbos, a continental GT cabrio, and a handful of modded 3series.)

ChadNH

Ready to race!
Spotted a TR GTI following a red Jetta, both MKV on 3A in Hooksett, NH just north of exit 10 today around 530pm. Fudsey was this you...I was paying too much attention to the girl in the Jetta in front of you. Hope it wasn't your girl or something.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
I keep looking for this guy in my parking garage in Cambridge... he's got a UG with black classics and a decent drop. Park next to him sometimes, but yet to see him online? Landsdowne parking garage, where you at!? I've also seen a couple BMP GTIs around the Wakefield lake. I wave to any dubber - you better wave back!

Luca88

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Hey I didnt spot anyone..I introduced myself on the main forums but I figured I'd say Hello to the NE crowd. I just picked up my 2008 CW GTI on Tuesday..here are a couple pics...

Luca88

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
I saw a Black MKV GTI pulling into Umass Boston today..We exchanged waves...Then I sped up a little bit to get infront of him to get into the parking lot and the Umass police pulled me over. Apparently the road going around Umass is 25 and when I accelerated to pass I was going 40. He just gave me a quick warning but it was still pretty embarassing. Campus police FTL!!! haha

a TR GTI in Bar Harbor, ME and a UG GTI on the way up Mt. Washington in NH

Did the ug look anything like my car? I was in that area on my was home from boston.

btgebo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 GTI
Sotted a 2008 red GTI with UMASS LOWELL stickers all over the back window this saturday on 495 NB around exit 30, south of chelsmford, MA. Driver sped up in front of me and started accelerating and we had a nice little cruise going. Sped up next to the car and it turned out to be a fairly attractive girl yappin away on her cell phone. I waved but the bitch decided her cell phone convo was more important. :thumbdown: