GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Gun Thread

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
Lol I was gonna say , if a 26 aint small enough then I dont know what would be . Yeah glock models are confusing , 26 is really nice lookinh gun, fits 19 and 17 mags as well which is nice
All Glocks look good. The problem with the 26 is the hanging finger. I cant stand that.

Fingolfin

Ready to race!
You could always get a Taurus Curve, lol:

http://www.thegunyouwear.com/

Well it's different at least.

Krog29

Ready to race!
Shot a beretta px4 compact (.40 cal) last weekend and it is an amazing weapon. Think I found my new conceal weapon. Smaller and to me a smoother recoil compared to my FNX-40. Also got to trap shot with my left (wrong) handed 870 with a 18" barrel and collapsible pistol grip butt stock. :D

Fingolfin

Ready to race!
Shot a beretta px4 compact (.40 cal) last weekend and it is an amazing weapon. Think I found my new conceal weapon. Smaller and to me a smoother recoil compared to my FNX-40. Also got to trap shot with my left (wrong) handed 870 with a 18" barrel and collapsible pistol grip butt stock. :D

I want to shoot a PX4, a friend has a full size 9mm and it feels great in my hand, even with the slide mounted lever. Would like to see how the action feels versus a Browning lockup. I can definitely see how it would be perceived to be smoother.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
PSA, Aero(or Aero contracted), Spikes, etc should serve you well for a good low cost lower. I'd try to find somewhere selling locally so you don't have to pay shipping and transfer costs.

Thanks. My shop had a LMT complete lower but still debating. I know I'm going to be changing triggers etc so probably better to just get a black lower and do a complete build up.

Krog29

Ready to race!
So 9mm or .40 for the conceal?

Me personally I like 40. Might not have as many rounds as a 9 but yet again it's all about how accurate you are with your weapon. Hell even a .22 with a accurate shot is deadly.