GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Nugget Chronicles: A Tale of Multiple Dongs in One Chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Rudy, thank you.

Sorry I call bs. How are you getting dates???

OKCupid. Been on 4. Made out with 3 of them. One of them I just couldn't. Last night I went on a second date with 4th girl. She's nice. If anything happens...it will be VERY different.

I am nowhere near as bad as I was a month ago, but it still hits me hard sometimes and I have to cry. It really, really sucks. I never knew how much heartbreak could take a toll physically and mentally.

VanDorin91

Go Kart Champion
OKCupid. Been on 4. Made out with 3 of them. One of them I just couldn't. Last night I went on a second date with 4th girl. She's nice. If anything happens...it will be VERY different.

I am nowhere near as bad as I was a month ago, but it still hits me hard sometimes and I have to cry. It really, really sucks. I never knew how much heartbreak could take a toll physically and mentally.

Nuggs delivered

thegave

Ready to race!
I can't even get a reply on OKC so I am just stuck wallowing in self pity on car forums. You need to be grateful for what you can get and open your eyes to the opportunities that present themselves.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
I can't even get a reply on OKC so I am just stuck wallowing in self pity on car forums. You need to be grateful for what you can get and open your eyes to the opportunities that present themselves.

What's your opening line? Mine is different for each person.

Actually for the first time ever there's a girl who reached out to me first.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion

^^^

Agreed, hadn't previously heard of the site but definitely checking into it, maybe I'll have some luck, if not, oh well.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I have balls.

That is all. Thank you for your time.

WAP

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I feel like I have a booger, but when I blow my nose nothing comes out.

Contemplating just picking the damn thing.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
I feel like I have a booger, but when I blow my nose nothing comes out.

Contemplating just picking the damn thing.

Also confirmed.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
Ballz.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I graffiti the shower walls with the pee and feel like a rebel in society. Then I look down and realize I'm a 20 year old hairy dude grabbing his penis in the shower and peeing while spelling out "boobies" with said pee.

Status
Not open for further replies.