GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Nugget Chronicles: A Tale of Multiple Dongs in One Chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
We are in total sync. I love it.

For most people I could see lifting to be pointless. But I will be damned if I will let one persons emergency injure me and affect me for the rest of my life.

:word:

Pointless is an exaggeration, but for people who sit and talk to other people for a living like myself, is not too useful. But I find looking ripped is pleasing. I don't think that makes me a douche.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
:word:

Pointless is an exaggeration, but for people who sit and talk to other people for a living like myself, is not too useful. But I find looking ripped is pleasing. I don't think that makes me a douche.

I like how you look. :iono:

I understand what you mean. You aren't a crossfit brah and don't live your life at the gym. Big strength is not necessary to type or push paper. But I still think it is useful in everyday life. Chicks dig it, too.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
guys i'm drunk and i miss her so much. my friends are so disrespectufl telling me that she was "300 pounds". that i'm into "fat girls". i know she had like 30 pounds on me but who gives a shit. i feel really low right now.

between home, work, my ex, the way i'm treated by my friends, my life is absolutely horrible. i feel like an afterthought. i'm one of those guys who is an easy target because i don't have comebacks and am that "nice guy" who finds it difficult to disrespect someone.

she never did respond. in fact she removed me on instagram a few days later. there's just facebook left. i'm going out on a second date tomorrow with this new girl who's into me, but i'm scared because it just won't be the same. it won't be her. but i also don't want to ruin it with her.

i just want to move away from everyone and everything. quit my job. stop talking to everyone. i wish i could just press restart on my life.

i came home yesterday from work crying. it was just my mom and me at the dinner table. and i can't talk to her about this shit. she goes "i thought you were over crying already." and sometimes it just hits me out of nowhere. i don't know if it's the stress, or just everything.

one of my best friends actually stopped talking to me because of the way i've been acting. and it seems like i've lost him too.

tonight one of my friends who actually is 300 pounds held me down on someone's bed while the other kid pretended to try to draw on my face with a marker while i'm freaking out and can't get out of the other guy's grasp/body weight. and then it was sent via snapchat to a bunch of people who know me. i probably weigh 140 or less and am not strong.

oh god i'm about to send a message to her mom thanking her for everything because they were the most incredible family i've ever had the pleasure of knowing and dealing with. it sucks i will never see them again.

Can't say I went thru everything you have (don't know ALL the details), but I seriously was where you are 6 years ago.

I was with my ex (fiancé) and she came home one day out of the blue & said "I'm done" after 8 years of being together after I got my GTI (damn you VW!!!)

No explanation, nothing. I left & life sucked for a couple months.
I tried the stupid/sappy emails, but they were pointless and I gave up after a while.

Hit the gym & went out and life went on and met someone else (at work actually) like 6 months later--now married & a kid and another one on the way.

Sounds like you need a gym membership, some hobbies and some better friends.

x2 on this

Working out kept my sanity & that was the first time I ever started actually working out....I was seriously at the gym at least once or twice a day.
Working on yourself makes you mentally & physically stronger & totally clears your mind

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Can't say I went thru everything you have (don't know ALL the details), but I seriously was where you are 6 years ago.

I was with my ex (fiancé) and she came home one day out of the blue & said "I'm done" after 8 years of being together after I got my GTI (damn you VW!!!)

No explanation, nothing. I left & life sucked for a couple months.

I tried the stupid/sappy emails, but they were pointless and I gave up after a while.

Hit the gym & went out and life went on and met someone else (at work actually) like 6 months later--now married & a kid and another one on the way.

Nugg. Closest experience to yours except even worse (8 fucking years).

Listen to this man if you're going to listen to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Nugg. Closest experience to yours except even worse (8 fucking years).

Listen to this man if you're going to listen to anyone.

Well it was 4 years on & off (while she was at college--but it still sorta counts)....then we were serious/lived together for a couple years & then engaged for a couple years

But yeah...been there, done that

Never did get answers....but after a point, I just didn't care (or wanna know) anymore

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Well this girl from last night is certainly into me. Woke up this morning, went on Facebook and saw pictures of my ex being all happy and shit. I'm kind of surprised she didn't delete me on Facebook.

I need to go refill my anti-anxiety meds.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Jesus man, listen to Dan.

Also, stop stalking your ex on facebook. Remove her from your friends list or set it where you don't see updates by her. You're perpetuating the issue.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Jesus man, listen to Dan.

Also, stop stalking your ex on facebook. Remove her from your friends list or set it where you don't see updates by her. You're perpetuating the issue.

This. Jesus, so much this.

STOP CARING WHAT SHE DOES. IT DOES NOT INCLUDE YOU OR MAKE YOU HAPPY. FOCUS ON WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. YOU ARE BETTER THAN BEING A CRAZY EX STALKER. YOU DESERVE SO MUCH MORE DUDE.

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
Nuggs, block her on Facebook, seriously, nothing good will come of remaining to check up on her. She doesn't care about you anymore, and you and she both would be happier if you stopped caring about her. Dan, sorry to hear about that, that's fucked up, but I'm glad you recovered well. Also glad the girls into you nuggs, but are you into her? Don't string her along because you want attention. Hopefully things get better though

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Stop relying on meds to make you right. Alter your behavior on this and you will not need meds all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.