GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Ish Talker

Bender1

Banned
being bi polar is just an excuse to being crazy. my girlfriend claims shes bi polar. i think she just chooses when to explode. same with parents that say their kids have add and adhd. your kid has energy, fucking take them bike riding or hiking or do a fucking physical activity!!!! not pent up in the house all day playing fucking video games.

My PHD of Clinical Psychology wife would LOVEEEE this post.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
where do I pick up my pills in this thread?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Thank you sir...my new quote in the sig!

:w00t:

being bi polar is just an excuse to being crazy. my girlfriend claims shes bi polar. i think she just chooses when to explode. same with parents that say their kids have add and adhd. your kid has energy, fucking take them bike riding or hiking or do a fucking physical activity!!!! not pent up in the house all day playing fucking video games.

yeah... maybe 20% of those cases, but many people are very dramatic and may have bi-polar issues and from what I've seen, many kids are pretty crazy these days, ADHD or not.

My PHD of Clinical Psychology wife would LOVEEEE this post.

yep... tell my 8yr old son he doesn't have ADHD :lol: he never gets tired, does shit all day long, still has most of the symptoms as described and is now on meds - seems to help, basically just slows him down.. a little.

where do I pick up my pills in this thread?

hey , if it helps, might as well! lol

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
ahahahaha, so true man, so fuckin' true.. my wife gets very excited about house "mods", and doing shit in the yard, etc, etc... but the inside of our house is a disaster, so I don't really understand it, but yes, womenz be trippin'....

House mods! Haha :) you should've seen the gleam in her eyes getting a quote on granite countertops today!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
House mods! Haha :) you should've seen the gleam in her eyes getting a quote on granite countertops today!

hahaha, I did that last year man! I know the feeling!!!! it was like one of the best days of her life - GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, OMG. thank god I got them super cheap tho, F that noise....

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
yeah im bored at work so i had some time to read a lot off stuff on here. all the little kids around my neighborhood say they have add and crap and theyre all messed up on pills. but i never see them outside doing anything physical thats just my opinion. i rode my bicycle every single day of my childhood up until i pretty much turned 21. im not tryin to piss anyone off, im just writing my opinion.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
yeah im bored at work so i had some time to read a lot off stuff on here. all the little kids around my neighborhood say they have add and crap and theyre all messed up on pills. but i never see them outside doing anything physical thats just my opinion. i rode my bicycle every single day of my childhood up until i pretty much turned 21. im not tryin to piss anyone off, im just writing my opinion.

I mostly agree with you. Although there are a few true cases it is grossly over diagnosed. Blame technology and sensory overload for most hyper kids.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Looking through some old PM's I have something. Why does someone asking my opinion think that means I want or value theirs? I had a PM saying just curious but why don't like this product? So I tell them why I don't. Then I get a reply back of a few paragraphs telling me they like it because of X, Y, and Z.

I don't care what you like or why you like it, if I wanted your opinion I would have asked for it, or made a post to discuss it. You asked for mine, I did not ask for yours.

Last edited:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
i kind of came across some of the threads that i've replied to, and some of it i was one of the first ones...scrolling down later to find out my replies were skipped, some threads were even multi-quoted and been replied to but mine. i mean, it's not like my replies were nonsense, nor i spoke ill of the thread starter and/or the other replies; i don't think a simple "thanks" or "cool" or just... any acknowledgement would've been nice. i don't really get it wtf is up with that. or maybe at least be a professional about it. i'm not butt hurt at all for all i care but when that type of shit happens that's just fucked up. just sayin.

GTR_Killer

Go Kart Champion
Work, girls, wives, car shit, whatever - this is the place to vent....

I'll start.

Someone just cooked something in the break room that obstensibly smells like a sweaty vagina.

To further evidence the true grossness, I'd say its as sweaty and nasty smelling as a girl who ran a marathon, and then didn't shower for two weeks.

I have no fucking idea what they cooked - fish, or what - but it smells godawful.

Indian food