GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Ish Talker

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Oh christ is this what I have to look forward to?! lol My fiance got diagnosed with achalasia, couldn't eat any solid food what so ever, only ensure, kool aid, candy like ring pops, popsicles, etc...Needless to say if that's all you eat, you lose weight. She was looking good, now that the surgery fixed her, she's back to eating like she was, which wasn't a problem before, because apparently she metoblised it well, but now she's starting to pack it on, I think she's at about 5-8lbs heavier, which is fine by me, but she does want kids...3 of 'em...Hopefully I don't end up in that boat. If it's only 20lbs though I think I could handle that. I already thought she was borderline too skinny, now she looks more natural :) - Lack of libido is already there though. I think I solved that riddle, probably won't work for everyone, to make a long story short, I dried up supply, and now it's highly in demand again!

A friend of mine once said its all pink in the dark, right?

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Birth control also causes weight gain. Maybe time for a reversible vasectomy? With good insurance it's like 300 bucks and a week down time. Been considering it myself since I never actually "see" my gf take the pills

I would only do that if she could somehow guarantee her libido would return. And I don't have much faith in that ever :(

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Shini I tried that...stopped showing any interest in it for 4 months. You know what happened? Nothing until I blew up one day telling her how long it had been. A long discussion later and she finally admitted that she'd lost all interest in sex. Basically totally numb...like never thinks about it ever. I stay because she gave me two amazing sons. I have no idea what happened but it appears to be hormone related. The signs were there long before marriage even sadly... Google wife has no libido and you'll be shocked by how common this is.

JewFro

Ready to race!
This morning I was thinking about having kids one day and this whole page isn't helping :laugh:

If my wife gained 20lbs in the rear I'd hit that from behind all day and be happier than ever. Send all your curvy women my way.

On a side note my job feels like its enslaving me and that makes is really difficult to get a solid relationship going. During college sexy times was around pretty much anytime you wanted but post school its dropped off... A LOT. Dating is a pain because everytime (so far) I get something going they decide they don't want to deal with someone who travels for work so much which is understandable. At the end of this year I'll have been gone almost 6 months and when I am home its a mad dash to catch up on day to day responsibilities, work on my cars, see my friends, etc...

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
From my research it seems bipolar chicks are hyper sexual. Eventually the crazy was too much to handle...sigh

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Sweet! Haha I had an ex who did me anytime anywhere, Ahh the memories! She was a bit crazy though...

There's gotta be some correlation between libido and craziness. Better stop the cancer research.

From my research it seems bipolar chicks are hyper sexual. Eventually the crazy was too much to handle...sigh

:lol: .. so so so true. For the most part, the craziest bitches I've been with have been the best in bed and wanted to do it the most often. I agree, stop all other disease related research and focus on this ASAP.

It is a trade-off like MBor says tho, eventually it seems to be too much. Then years later you're thinking, "fuck.... I could sure deal with some crazy drama right now so I could at least be getting my dick sucked and then fucking her in the shower while the kids are sleeping. FML...."

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Ya some days I miss the enthusiasm for sex that crazy ladies have...it's all distant memories now. Imagine sex on the interstate going 70mph. Crazy!!!

Last edited:

Ideal214

Passed Driver's Ed
Who the fuck keeps messing with the thermostat... You SOB's!!!!
I turn the ac down to a cool 70 and someone jacks it up to 78 like it's not hot enough outside at 103 here in Texas... just bring a freaking jacket turd munglers!!!!

StayStetti

Banned
Anyways, my parents have been seperated for 6 months, my dad moved into an apartment and my mom and I live in the house (gigantor castle). We've had the house for sale for about 2 months now, and a couple weeks ago someone made an offer that was too low for my dad. Real estate agent sent over the counteroffer via email and said 'print and sign', so my dad did. Now my parents are pretty sure they're getting back together, so we don't want to sell the house anymore. Real estate agent said she's going to sue us if we withdrawl from the contract, but she didn't explain ANYTHING in said contract. So now we're stuck in contract with a realtor that wants to sue us and a buyer thats forcing us to sell. It's bullshit. My dad is a VP for an insurance company, and is considering filing and insurance claim for failure to disclose contract information. Definitely a clusterfuck.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Anyways, my parents have been seperated for 6 months, my dad moved into an apartment and my mom and I live in the house (gigantor castle). We've had the house for sale for about 2 months now, and a couple weeks ago someone made an offer that was too low for my dad. Real estate agent sent over the counteroffer via email and said 'print and sign', so my dad did. Now my parents are pretty sure they're getting back together, so we don't want to sell the house anymore. Real estate agent said she's going to sue us if we withdrawl from the contract, but she didn't explain ANYTHING in said contract. So now we're stuck in contract with a realtor that wants to sue us and a buyer thats forcing us to sell. It's bullshit. My dad is a VP for an insurance company, and is considering filing and insurance claim for failure to disclose contract information. Definitely a clusterfuck.

Your mom prob went crazy and started putting out again.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Phil - anything in the contract about force majure or whatever? when something extremely crazy happens? lol... you may be able to get out of it from there. Otherwise, I'd be looking to a local real estate lawyer to review the initial contract with the realtor and then the sale contract as well.