GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
One 65 mustang. Swapped tp 5spd cammed and othe good shit. Need ten+ hours of body work and full paint. About 4-5k for all body works and nice paint in and out. Drove a 68 camaro. Outside nice but interior needed alot of work.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
One 65 mustang. Swapped tp 5spd cammed and othe good shit. Need ten+ hours of body work and full paint. About 4-5k for all body works and nice paint in and out. Drove a 68 camaro. Outside nice but interior needed alot of work.
Love them camaros :wub:

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Took my dad to see the 911. Joked about splitting the cost. He likely would but this is my dream car and dont want to share.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Driving a mustang with 300hp and no brakes reminded me how cool classic cars are.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Driving a mustang with 300hp and no brakes reminded me how cool classic cars are.

Love the sound, love the smell, love the look, love the attention. HATE driving classic cars. Guy I've done a lot of work for has a 66 'vert 289 its balls slow to have the 280hp he claims, and like you said bottlecaps for brakes. His 64 vette is the same, if not worse.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Ready to race!
:mad::(

Sent from ThunderbirdJunkie's mind via satellites

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374953503369.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374953503369.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 105

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3

cause it's a fun ass game?

hadn't played it in over a year. decided it's time to finish collecting all of the trophies for it. especially now that there are 2 DLC packs for it.

And yes, I am just giving you a hard time. Tyler. Deal with it.gif

Sterling :wub:

MARKY MARK! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.