GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
I played age of empires. Basically the same thing.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Went to see a s2k today and the dealer gave me a hard time. I made a nice big scene in the show room. Waited half hour to be told they dont allow test drives without a deposit. I wrote a professional sounding review slamming them in the ass for the way thet treated me. Also called the sales guy a fucking asshole in a full showroom.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Went to see a s2k today and the dealer gave me a hard time. I made a nice big scene in the show room. Waited half hour to be told they dont allow test drives without a deposit. I wrote a professional sounding review slamming them in the ass for the way thet treated me. Also called the sales guy a fucking asshole in a full showroom.

awesome.

i hate dealerships like that. fuck them.

especially over an s2k...

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
awesome.

i hate dealerships like that. fuck them.

especially over an s2k...

Thats what i said. They keep some decent sports cars in stock but what assholes. I went to open the door the the guy came running over. He said if i ding the m3 parked next to it , it was his ass. What a asshole. I explained i was in my company car, but would trade my gti. He said if you have this car it would need to be there for a test drive.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
they dont deserve your business in the least bit

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
The car was a dd. Had a bunch of dings. Back to my 911 hunt.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
usually the dealers around here are forcibly shoving you in the car for a test drive

slapping papers in your face with lease deals :lol:

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
usually the dealers around here are forcibly shoving you in the car for a test drive

slapping papers in your face with lease deals :lol:

this is all i read.

teh tip is hard.

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
Ya stuffs the same way here except like SRT8's and ZR1's. you have to get a background check first then you can drive it. Which I understand I guess.

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
i can see why some dealers would be anal to keep kids from taking out cars too powerful for them. makes sense.

the bmw dealer here has an age requirement for the m models. 25 or something iirc.

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
I don't blame them. I understand. But a used car that is 10 years old. Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.