TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Reminds me of the year I finished Top 50 in ESPN Fantasy NASCAR. Never came close after that. Gave it up altogether last year because I wanted to enjoy the races more when my fantasy team went to shit. :lol:

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
Week 7. That is all.

1 loss isnt going to hurt much when my specially hand selected players do nothing but win win

Reminds me of the year I finished Top 50 in ESPN Fantasy NASCAR. Never came close after that. Gave it up altogether last year because I wanted to enjoy the races more when my fantasy team went to shit. :lol:

OK i am stumped how do you even do fantasy nascar? Ok i get you select the driver, but then what? The guy who changes the tires, adds the gas, holds the stop sign?

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
fuck is it football season already? Time for me to log out of facebook for a while. I hate sunday afternoon status about how good 'we' did and how 'we' need to step up 'our' offense.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
OK i am stumped how do you even do fantasy nascar? Ok i get you select the driver, but then what? The guy who changes the tires, adds the gas, holds the stop sign?

All drivers have a value that goes up and down every week based on their finish. Values range between 10.0 and 25.0. Most drivers fall between 18-23 points. You have 100 points total as your cap every week. You have to field five drivers while staying under the salary cap. You get the points they get for whatever place they finish. Obvious goal is the most points lol.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Briana wants me to tell you guys about how much of a Mike Vick and Eagles fan. I use to go to games at the vet in teh 70;s. Met some hardcore dudes. You don't even know.

mkvgtiiiii

AntiAir Revolution
Car(s)
static
fuck is it football season already? Time for me to log out of facebook for a while. I hate sunday afternoon status about how good 'we' did and how 'we' need to step up 'our' offense.

This! x100000

Status
Not open for further replies.