GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
so i'm getting so weird "click" sound coming from the rear of my car when i'm driving very slowly. it seems to make the sound onces or twice when i'm moving in or out of a parking space. doesn't matter if i'm driving forward or backward.

any ideas what that is? i've read subframe clunks and all that, but i dont think its the same since this is the rear of the car. i haven't done anything to my car either and it randomly started making this noise.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Any time I hear "click" I think of Brownie Monsters from ATHF. :lol:

My first guess would be subframe clunk just based on the sheer amount of people that get that....otherwise maybe check your axles in the back? IDK, I'm not that good with diagnosis lol.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Also, the FR-S will be in the August Forza Car Pack!!!

It's got the Boss 302 also which I've been fucking waiting for since the first car pack 8 months ago!!!

cskm

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
Is it a mechanical click? Like the click the a fuel leak detection pump would make?

nah the fuel pump noise i would describe it as a gulp lol

the click sounds like a pen click. happens in straight or turn, and even if the road is level. not too sure. it might happen at speeds but its relatively quiet and i can't say for sure.

does my car have a time bomb?! OMG

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Gran Turismo got the FRS for free like 2 months ago :fighting0030:

Sold my PS3 a few weeks back. I much prefer Forza over GT5. I'm most aspects GT5 is a better sim but Forza is 100X better as a complete software package. Don't even get me started on the massive online superiority of Forza...

Status
Not open for further replies.