GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
wth did you get an F in, you're like the smartest genius i know.

It was a Cisco Networking Academy online course. I never did anything with it and missed the drop date. Oops.

Morning everyone.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Still feel like shit, took a sick day yesterday and still spent 3+ hours on work stuff. Took another sick day today but I really can't tomorrow because I have some meetings I literally can't miss.

utekineir

Banned
Things not to do on a broken big toe.

Haul appliances, load wood, make large shelves, tile floors, paint ceilings, lay laminate floor, climb ladders, move.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Well a small piece of good news today....one of the guys here put in his 2-week notice because he got an offer from another company to be their graphic designer full time instead of just part-time like he is here. So him leaving is another small piece of job security for me (for now) whilst I search for a new job.

JerGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Well a small piece of good news today....one of the guys here put in his 2-week notice because he got an offer from another company to be their graphic designer full time instead of just part-time like he is here. So him leaving is another small piece of job security for me (for now) whilst I search for a new job.

Nice, similar thing happened to me about 2 months ago. The search continues :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.