GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
For people who dont know, he's selling a guitar effects pedal. Its a wah-wah and is the Dimebag Crybaby from Hell edition.

Your post was a bit confusing Rude. Ive got an original cry baby so I dont need it. What else you got, guitar-wise?

Lol I know. Just a quick note before I make the actual thread. and I have the original too, that's why I'm selling this one. That and the fact that its woodland camo...

I don't have anything else I wanna sell. Just have my two fav guitars, two more beaters, and my bass. One amp, one pedal. I'm primarily a drummer anyway haha. I have oodles of drum crap

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I sold my fiances truck a couple of days ago and the guy just called and said its dead in his driveway. The thing ran fine for the 2 years we've had it, what do I do in this situation...?

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I sold my fiances truck a couple of days ago and the guy just called and said its dead in his driveway. The thing ran fine for the 2 years we've had it, what do I do in this situation...?

Ask him what's wrong with it first. If it's been 72 hours by law you're not responsible, most likely it isn't your problem anyway.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Holy giant picture Tre. If you put a lowercase L at the end of a imgur url, just before the .jpg it makes it a "large thumbnail"

Learn something new everyday. Appreciate it Jordan.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Go for a walk.

Sadly I pretty much had just gotten out of bed. So not in presentable shape for the public. Teh tip has high standards for himself.

Luckily... I'm back in my room and just showered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.