GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
It's a single lane width that goes for a few miles including in a bridge with no breakdown. How are they going to pull you over, traffic would end up stopped, let alone no room to pass and catch up.

Good thing I don't end up in the city much, one day will probably get something in the mail from doing it.

Unluckily for you, I'm a patient man.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
I wanted to pass someone in break down lane today. He was in fast lane going like 55.

Captain Slow

Banned
I wanted to pass someone in break down lane today. He was in fast lane going like 55.

i generally go around those people... get in front... then let off the gas and slow down to like 45. best passive-aggressive way to get back at those people. once they move over and you've cleared the fast lane for other motorists, you can go about your business at your standard 70mph+ cruising speed.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
lol, junk!

But seriously one of my favorite things to do if I spot someone being a jackass in traffic is to follow them for several miles/minutes and then pull them over. It lets them stew for a while and wonder what's next. I'm sick.

Senor Blanco

+10,000 or so
good ol' socal..... allways got in trouble.... glad i left..... still miss the food lol

Status
Not open for further replies.