Car(s)
2010 Jetta
agree, i use it for seasons of shows and waiting for sparticus to start

ffffuuuuu the e and w are right next to each other

Mr. White

MESPELLENG WURDZ!
Car(s)
2010 Jetta
man this dude in my class is one of thoes guys that if you did it or have it he does too or he has done it better.... i want to punch him in the back of the head

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
im tired of black ops. but i dont want to play MW3. im just tired of video games in general honestly. i think im going through a stage where i just dont want electronics anymore. tired of tv, video games and tired of computers.

one upper eh? tell him to look at my avatar, i picked it for all the ***gots on here that have done it better than all of us. the more you brag, the less you have done ***GOT

Mr. White

MESPELLENG WURDZ!
Car(s)
2010 Jetta
mike gabrial said that if he wins the loto, he is going to fly us ot members up to moose country and have a wine and dine..... but it will be in the middle of winter

Electricalbox

OMG CAT FTW!
Morning guys, finding out today if my buddy got approved for the loan for my car. If so I should have the wagon by tonight... I know it is so bad since it runs perfectly, but I am already looking into a 7MGTE swap since it is basically bolt in (wiring and ecu swap) to make it turbo.

OMGOMG NOMNOMNOM!

wolfpack_1.8T

Banned
punch him in the head. i would. not even kidding. there is a new kid at work here who has done it all, i had him almost crying and admitting his lies one day cause he said something and i blew up

this kid said he woke up in soviet russia and doesnt know how he got there. he was born in 1988 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.