GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I am raising Money for the Green Beret Foundation

agrin2005

Livestrong
Car(s)
07 MKV Silver GTI
I hope this is ok to post.

I am running the Baltimore marathon to raise money for the Green Berets that go into hard way with out any question. They do this because they love us and this country. Please help me raise money for these great men. Any donation will help.. Nothing is too small. I am going to run the 26.2 miles. My first marathon. I have run halves before. I may not be fast but I will finish it for sure. The link is below.
Thanks for any help

The Green Beret Foundation provides unconventional resources to facilitate the special needs of our wounded, ill and injured and imparts unique support to the Special Forces community in order to strengthen readiness and uphold Green Beret traditions and values.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/al-grintalis/baltimoremarathonrunningforspecialforcesvets

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Pretty cool man. Good luck :thumbsup:

agrin2005

Livestrong
Car(s)
07 MKV Silver GTI
You shooting for about a 5.5hr time or what?

If i didnt already contribute to the CDC this year, I'd help out. Best of luck running though bro!

-FF

I am looking at 5 + hour run . I run slow but I never quit and always push it to the end no matter what..

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
From a fellow Marylander, a combat vet and enthusiast..I wish you the best of luck and thank you for supporting a good cause. I know it isn't much but I'll be back to donate more as you get closer.

agrin2005

Livestrong
Car(s)
07 MKV Silver GTI
From a fellow Marylander, a combat vet and enthusiast..I wish you the best of luck and thank you for supporting a good cause. I know it isn't much but I'll be back to donate more as you get closer.

Hey man thank you so much.. every bit helps man.. I will not let you down or the SFer's and will post a pic when I cross the finish line..

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
I was never much of a runner even when I was in the Army, so as far as I am concerned...if you even have the intestinal fortitude to attempt a full marathon, you wont be letting anyone down.

agrin2005

Livestrong
Car(s)
07 MKV Silver GTI
I was never much of a runner even when I was in the Army, so as far as I am concerned...if you even have the intestinal fortitude to attempt a full marathon, you wont be letting anyone down.

Well I was the same way.. I did it because we had too.. Then I started running after my cancer.. I have raised money Team in training. I have now completed 6 half marathons and a ton of 5k and 10k races.. I figured it was time to help my brothers out .. and this is my 1st full marathon. anyway thanks again

VWconvert

ozone killer..
Car(s)
06 gti
I'm also a combat vet and proud supporter of the disabled vet fund. Post up the details when it's time. I will support it. I just suggest you run it with a full ruck and combat load. Haha.jk Good luck man.

agrin2005

Livestrong
Car(s)
07 MKV Silver GTI
I'm also a combat vet and proud supporter of the disabled vet fund. Post up the details when it's time. I will support it. I just suggest you run it with a full ruck and combat load. Haha.jk Good luck man.

Too funny I am running with a camelbak ( little over 2L of water) and a american flag..