GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
Just saw the little R badge and figured it might be (you Euro guys have all kinds of weird stuff over there lol) either way, I like the color!

It's a 40 year edition, at least that's how they promoted it here. Basically you have an r-line package outside and seats are sportier, you got bi-xenons and better radio. I also added LED rear tail-light, kessy, adaptive cruise control and folding outside mirrors. It's a 2.0 TDI with 110kW and a 6-speed DSG.

The change in car quality going from an mk5 to the now mk7 is really drastic, I mean. I completely don't have any feel for how fast I'm going, cause its so quiet.

The color is banging, but rarely anyone picks it.

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
So I also got an MK7. Same as Callsigns but in white, we got a couples discount.

Also, imo the 4 doors body lines just looks way better.

:wub:

Dropping by for my bi-weekly post. Hope everyone is doing well. Took this shot the other day and liked it a lot so thought I'd share.

STOP SHOWING OFF TRE.

Fuck everything.

Twicey.

It's a 40 year edition, at least that's how they promoted it here. Basically you have an r-line package outside and seats are sportier, you got bi-xenons and better radio. I also added LED rear tail-light, kessy, adaptive cruise control and folding outside mirrors. It's a 2.0 TDI with 110kW and a 6-speed DSG.

The change in car quality going from an mk5 to the now mk7 is really drastic, I mean. I completely don't have any feel for how fast I'm going, cause its so quiet.

The color is banging, but rarely anyone picks it.

Nice, that'll be great cruiser right there and she looks sharp too.

Same, as good as my MKV was, this car is 10x better in every way. I'll miss having an insanely loud V8 and RWD but I think as time goes on I will enjoy how fun this thing is to drive and how smooth and quiet it is on the road.

Also I didn't buy a MK7.

MISSING OUT BLAINEBRO.

Status
Not open for further replies.