GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

live4something

Ready to race!
Sold my MK2 to a friend, never again will I sell anything I care about to a friend. The car got trashed then sold within a year. I know it happens, but I'd rather not see the process.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
Sold my MK2 to a friend, never again will I sell anything I care about to a friend. The car got trashed then sold within a year. I know it happens, but I'd rather not see the process.

Then he probably wasn't a really good friend/ petrolhead

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
That's good. Didn't know if could hear anything funny after. My car had a weird ticking noise, took it back, they said nothing is wrong. But it stopped after I left, so I'm assuming something wasn't tightened down.

Yeah I'm gonna put like 500 miles on it then the shop is going to inspect it all again to make sure it's all Solid. It was actually done Tuesday but I asked the shop owner to drive it home then back to the shop Wednesday just to get some miles on it to make sure it's all good. He drove it about 45 miles.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Yeah I'm gonna put like 500 miles on it then the shop is going to inspect it all again to make sure it's all Solid. It was actually done Tuesday but I asked the shop owner to drive it home then back to the shop Wednesday just to get some miles on it to make sure it's all good. He drove it about 45 miles.
Gotcha man, sounds like a good plan. Hope it hold up like it should.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
If you need any help I can do pretty simple Wordpress builds myself and we could even nab you a fully custom domain name. You and Mario may have it under control but awesome to see you starting things up! :wub:

Might take you up on that. I'm not super computer literate so its taking some time to get this site looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.