GOLFMKV

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
Every time I see a W12 Phaeton I think of this scene from the Top Gear India special where they're talking about May's Rolls Royce selection.

CLARKSON: James, as I recall the braking system and steering in this is controlled by hydraulics.
MAY: That is right.
CLARKSON: Now, if this car were to break down in the Rolls-Royce factory, next to the team that built it, they wouldn't be able to mend it.

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
$4100

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4364299223.html

How do you still have a loan on a car this old?

Wanna talk about cars the hold value, let's talk about the Phaeton! Lolerz.

Are you high?

Guys, I think he's high.

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Every time I see a W12 Phaeton I think of this scene from the Top Gear India special where they're talking about May's Rolls Royce selection.

CLARKSON: James, as I recall the braking system and steering in this is controlled by hydraulics.
CLARKSON: Now, if this car were to break down in the Rolls-Royce factory, next to the team that built it, they wouldn't be able to mend it.
I really enjoyed that episode! It was actually pretty hilarious. Haha

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
half sarcasm; how come almost every lowered vw on craigslist is on racelands? Blows my mind that those are pretty much any "cheaper" vw's go-to coil setup. I get that they're affordable, but c'mon...

EDIT: Matt, W12? http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/4393618025.html

Crazy how cheap they are. I'd consider a 4.2 Phaeton if I was in the market for a big ass luxury car.

Wanna talk about cars the hold value, let's talk about the Phaeton! Lolerz.

Was going to say. So much better off buying one of them than an A8. I've seen 4.2 A8's go for $10k with 185k on them.

This W12 easily sold for $100k and is now the price of a MkV GTI.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R

Is that the one where they destroyed his A/C? Poor James, always being fucked with. I remember in one special they wired up his horn so that every time the brake was applied, the horn would sound :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.