GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
Adam, I put VWR springs on the MK7 this weekend and it was a breeze. For the fronts I used the 2x4 method and it worked like a charm, just remove 2 bolts and jack the strut out. Hell, you don't even need a spring compressor. Rides like stock, I would suggest going the VWR springs route.

If you use the spreader tool, it will come out easier

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Blaine hydroplaned and slid into the back of his girlfriends car, totaled his FRS, bought a 2017 BRZ.

You're welcome.(that's really what happened, he told the group chat on FB)

Figured it was something embarrassing since he wasn't saying anything on here. To be fair, the roads in CA get really slick when it rains because of how rarely they get rain

hairyblackrabbit

Powerful like a gorilla
No, he was not invited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably should add him,

blaine needs someone to make him feel like less of a fuckup right now.

a person who took out a loan on a 15 year old focus and then traded it as negative equity while buying 3 transmissions for a two dollar car and texting about a second date before the girl drove 2 miles away from the first one sounds like the kind of person to fit that role breathe period

Subie2013

Humble yourself
Probably should add him,

blaine needs someone to make him feel like less of a fuckup right now.

a person who took out a loan on a 15 year old focus and then traded it as negative equity while buying 3 transmissions for a two dollar car and texting about a second date before the girl drove 2 miles away from the first one sounds like the kind of person to fit that role breathe period

Well, you're kind of an asshole aren't ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk