GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Golfmk OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 11)

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!

A few shots from Palawan in the Philippines. I'm back in the urban part of the country now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JanK

WilltherealFLATTIREplease
Car(s)
09' MkV GTI
Are they part of the lighting package? If not, I doubt it. It's just a base S model. I'll check for sure tomorrow when I take delivery. Not something I really cared about, so I didn't notice haha.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We don't get the LED's as an option in the US. AFAIK.

Well that sucks, I had to pay extra for the rear LEDs, like 400-500 bucks. I just can't stand how it looks with the normal bulbs, LEDs give a much cleaner and cooler haha.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
I've got some cool videos I'll try to get up on YouTube when I get some legit wifi at my GFs Dads house. Our hotel here has shit wifi.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
A few shots from Palawan in the Philippines. I'm back in the urban part of the country now.

Photos look great. I always wondered where those super saturated-colors places were at.

On a different note, not even 24 hours into ownership, the MK7 has a lighting fault haha. No bulb specified out, so it might take a scan. At least I have a warranty again haha.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Photos look great. I always wondered where those super saturated-colors places were at.

x2 & lol

On a different note, not even 24 hours into ownership, the MK7 has a lighting fault haha. No bulb specified out, so it might take a scan. At least I have a warranty again haha.

Do you have an andriod phone? I'm curious to if android auto allows for maps on non nav cars

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Do you have an andriod phone? I'm curious to if android auto allows for maps on non nav cars

I do have an Android phone. I've paired it and figured out how to stream Pandora, but that's about it. I'll have to check that out.

Edit: Doesn't look good. Looks like 2016 got the Android Auto stuff, but not 2015.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
The colors here are bright. The water is so blue and the pants are so green. lol. It's like no place I've even been. Better than Hawaii.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
City life is crazy here though. Almost no traffic laws, or they aren't enforced anyway. My GFs brother has a new Mazda 3 so I've been driving around a little bit. I should try to take a video of the driving/traffic.