GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Fixx is in!!!

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
I had alot of fun at FixxFest. Too bad you didn't get any pix of the skittle. I was sooooooo disapointed when they took the R8 out on the track. They hardly ran it.

Car(s)
07 VW GTI DSG
I had alot of fun at FixxFest. Too bad you didn't get any pix of the skittle. I was sooooooo disapointed when they took the R8 out on the track. They hardly ran it.

Hey man it was nice to meet you. You had another SRT4 owner quite livid since you got the park in the euro section and they wouldn't let him in. And the R8/S5 run was kinda lame. When they started lining up everyone went nuts. Then they just kinda paraded down the track and then semi-got on it.:thumbdown: Either way it was a good time. Sorry to see you guys dip out so early. Thanks for the drinks!

Kyle

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Hey man it was nice to meet you. You had another SRT4 owner quite livid since you got the park in the euro section and they wouldn't let him in. And the R8/S5 run was kinda lame. When they started lining up everyone went nuts. Then they just kinda paraded down the track and then semi-got on it.:thumbdown: Either way it was a good time. Sorry to see you guys dip out so early. Thanks for the drinks!

Kyle

I was hoping everyone there would drink alot more of the beer. I have a ton of cervesa in my fridge right now lol. I was goin nuts when the R8 got out there too. But till, it was alot of fun. Yoou should send me some PM's for the other CFL meets. I woudln't mind coming.

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
That camouflage mkIV in the second set of pic's is pretty f'n sick. Not something I would do or normally be attracted to but it looks mighty fine.

And forget the girl in the Beetle, I want the topless dame riding the bicycle. HAWT.

Whamas

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf R
yo those are some sick rides..

X2 for the girl in the beetle