GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Again, I just don't see how being extra careful with one's kids is any cause for ridicule or disapproval. They weren't putting anyone in danger by being careful with their kids.

I'm not ridiculing him for that. I'm ridiculing him for ignoring the difference between alpha and delta and taking what Fauci said out of context.

I have no issue people going above what's recommended. My wife and I continued to wear masks, avoid crowds and avoid indoor dining, even after the CDC guidance stated we didn't need to. I did so because I 100% knew the zrickety's of the world wouldn't continue to wear a mask if they were unvaccinated.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I'm not ridiculing him for that. I'm ridiculing him for ignoring the difference between alpha and delta and taking what Fauci said out of context.

I have no issue people going above what's recommended. My wife and I continued to wear masks, avoid crowds and avoid indoor dining, even after the CDC guidance stated we didn't need to. I did so because I 100% knew the zrickety's of the world wouldn't continue to wear a mask if they were unvaccinated.
100% the reason i don't mind they are starting to re-introduce mandates. not really for my sake but for other unvaccinated peoples sake.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
100% the reason i don't mind they are starting to re-introduce mandates. not really for my sake but for other unvaccinated peoples sake.
Exactly. People wouldn't need to be told what to do if they would just do what they should be doing in the first place.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Kind of like why the speed limit is set so low - because everyone goes ~10-15 mph over it anyway. If it was set to what people actually drive, they would go even faster and then become more of an actual threat.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Exactly. People wouldn't need to be told what to do if they would just do what they should be doing in the first place.

It's funny, because this quote is from the article I linked to on the previous page. I think this might be the most optimistic thinking I've ever seen (read: naive).

"I don't believe mandating vaccines or masks are going to work at this point. We haven't done that so far. I'm trusting Georgians make the right decision," Kemp has said previously.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
So if Afghanistan guards laid down their weapons and opened the doors to the Presidential Palace, does that mean it's no longer an insurrection by the Taliban?

Since when does a tour involve tearing an officer's eyes' out, assaulting them, smashing them in doors, killing one, breaking through barricades or threatening to hang the VP? Let's be real, if it wasn't for the NG and FBI removing them what do you think would have happened? Would they have stayed and stopped the certification of an election, or would they have said "jk" and left out on their own?

It's not worth supporting domestic terrorists in the name of partisan politics. We can't sink that low.
Already programmed in Zrick’s DVR ….
847E60E5-8E8F-415F-9FD9-940BBDCBF923.jpeg

Reactions: WAP

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
16-year-old South Carolina student dies from Covid-19 complications as school district struggles with infections
By Gregory Lemos and Alta Spells, CNN Updated 3:09 PM ET, Mon August 16, 2021

Phipps told CNN that the district already had 21 students infected with Covid-19 and 58 students are in quarantine, ahead of Monday's first day of school. Additionally, there are 20 staff members with confirmed Covid-19 and 40 are quarantining. Phipps said a number of staff members have called in with Covid-19 symptoms, and he expects positive cases to increase.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG