GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
Yes, let's be real. The only person that died was an unarmed woman air force veteran. The Taliban took control of their country in 72 hours. That did not happen here. Not even close.

An officer didn't lose his life?

And is a QAnon supporting treasonist supposed to be some sort of hero now?

Like I already said, one was successful and the other wasn't, so of course the outcomes aren't close. However, the intent to overthrow government was still there, thus by definition they were both insurrections. On top of that, we haven't seen the last of these morons anyway.

I'm all for militias, and exercising our 2ndA rights, but not in response to a yet to be proven theory led by an egomaniac who on several occasions threatened our constitutional rights throughout his term in office.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Exactly. People wouldn't need to be told what to do if they would just do what they should be doing in the first place.

FB_IMG_1629155865696.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Hundreds of young able bodied men swarming leaving military planes.

It's almost like they could have fought if they didn't want Taliban rule.

cb1111

Hundreds of young able bodied men swarming leaving military planes.

It's almost like they could have fought if they didn't want Taliban rule.
A friend called me today. He has a company and employees in AFG. He gets two calls from them. The first a few days ago:

"The talibs came by the office today, said there may be fighting over the next days and told us to go home. The drove us to the housing compound, posted a guard and left. They came by the next day and told us we could return to the office as there was no fighting"

The second call yesterday:

"Is it OK for us to take a couple of the company cars? We want to go to the airport." - "Why?" - "we read on tiktok that if you go to the airport, then you can get on an airplane and relocate to the US or Canada without needing a visa. They'll pay for your flight and get you a job and a house. there are also women waiting to marry you." - "Go back to work"

Although we don't know if those videos of things falling from airplanes were people (I hope not), there is another tiktok video making the rounds in AFG that you can hang on to the outside of airplanes like you can on the outside of a bus.

Both of those tiktok videos may be linked to China.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
A friend called me today. He has a company and employees in AFG. He gets two calls from them. The first a few days ago:

"The talibs came by the office today, said there may be fighting over the next days and told us to go home. The drove us to the housing compound, posted a guard and left. They came by the next day and told us we could return to the office as there was no fighting"

"Is it OK for us to take a couple of the company cars? We want to go to the airport." - "Why?" - "we read on tiktok that if you go to the airport, then you can get on an airplane and relocate to the US or Canada without needing a visa. They'll pay for your flight and get you a job and a house. there are also women waiting to marry you." - "Go back to work"

Although we don't know if those videos of things falling from airplanes were people (I hope not), there is another tiktok video making the rounds in AFG that you can hang on to the outside of airplanes like you can on the outside of a bus.

First it was the Jews. Then the Russians. Now it's the Chinese that are being turned into a universal scapegoat. You are laughable.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Thanks for posting that. The biggest problem not having anything to do with the speech is that there was no exit strategy.

There was an exit strategy, install a puppet government and mine minerals, build a pipeline across the country and use the military we trained to keep the people in line.

It didn't work, but was always the strategy. Osama bin laden could have been killed without invading. He was never the goal. We thought we could succeed where Russia and England failed.

ViewImageLocal.png

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I guess I can cite the twitter like zrick, too.
View attachment 222887
He literally undid everything Trump the first week in office. A stack of Executive orders.
He's blaming Trump when he and 0barna were in charge for over 8 of the 20 years. Joe's the head honcho NOW.
He reads a teleprompter and runs away from reporters questions. You're living in a dream world, Coniglio.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He literally undid everything Trump the first week in office. A stack of Executive orders.
He's blaming Trump when he and 0barna were in charge for over 8 of the 20 years. Joe's the head honcho NOW.
He reads a teleprompter and runs away from reporters questions. You're living in a dream world, Coniglio.

You're just a political hack. We spent 20 years training and arming them. They laid down their weapons and walked away.

It doesn't matter which president is in office, this was always going to be the outcome.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

I don't have a source for this but I did hear a report on the radio news today that some of those people fell from the jet to their death. Take it for what it's worth.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You're just a political hack. We spent 20 years training and arming them. They laid down their weapons and walked away.

It doesn't matter which president is in office, this was always going to be the outcome.
And 5 different presidents were too stupid to understand that from the beginning. Didn't any of them see the Russian outcome?