GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
🙊🙊
FB_IMG_16291492162437704.jpg

(obvious generalization, but it's funny)

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If you don't tell a child that donning a mask is a big deal, they won't treat it as anything out of the ordinary.
This is simply not true. These kids don't want the masks, and they are having mental issues and getting headaches from them. No one is telling them to do that. They celebrate when they can take them off.
Normalizing masks and mandates is conditioning them to be subservient adults. They are not at risk, this is abuse.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So if Afghanistan guards laid down their weapons and opened the doors to the Presidential Palace, does that mean it's no longer an insurrection by the Taliban?

Since when does a tour involve tearing an officer's eyes' out, assaulting them, smashing them in doors, killing one, breaking through barricades or threatening to hang the VP? Let's be real, if it wasn't for the NG and FBI removing them what do you think would have happened? Would they have stayed and stopped the certification of an election, or would they have said "jk" and left out on their own?

It's not worth supporting domestic terrorists in the name of partisan politics. We can't sink that low.
Yes, let's be real. The only person that died was an unarmed woman air force veteran. The Taliban took control of their country in 72 hours. That did not happen here. Not even close.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
100% the reason i don't mind they are starting to re-introduce mandates. not really for my sake but for other unvaccinated peoples sake.
We should be testing for the antibodies and giving those people their lives back.
Not using a recalled PCR test with bogus results forever.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's funny, because this quote is from the article I linked to on the previous page. I think this might be the most optimistic thinking I've ever seen (read: naive).
OMG, people need someone else to make their decisions? Should I wear underwear? McDonalds or Subway? Do I need a cloth mask to breathe?
@NoGodGetOverIt You can't mandate every part a person's life. This country was built on freedom, it's being systematically destroyed.

Kemp DID mandate masks for a long time. He hasn't mandated vaccines, but he hasn't stopped the private sector from doing it either.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If you got an antibody test that came back negative you would just disbelieve it tho... 😐
I believe in science. REAL science. If I didn't have the antibodies (which I DO), I would still risk getting COVID over the vaccine because the odds are still in my favor. 99% so.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You idiots are begging for subjugation, it's sad really.