GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Yikes. Its also 2020 regardless of covid lol. The world is an increasingly crazy place.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
1597366440493.png

1597366473530.png

🤷‍♂️

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh now hes concerned with the mental health of others, but still not the physical health of others!🙈
If we're so concerned about others health, why aren't we banning cigarettes?? Kills more than half a million people per year in the US.
Let's ban McDonald's. Mandate fruit and vegetables. Mandate exercise. Do you see how ridiculous this all sounds?!
You guys are literally asking for the dystopia of Orwell's 1984.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
awaken.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'll see you later guys, gotta get back to YELLING AT THE YOUTUBES!

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If we're so concerned about others health, why aren't we banning cigarettes?? Kills more than half a million people per year in the US.
Let's ban McDonald's. Mandate fruit and vegetables. Mandate exercise. Do you see how ridiculous this all sounds?!

Wow that's actually a good point but I'm still going to wear a mask when I'm around other people. Don't forget banning white bread and white sugar.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Most sane states have banned smoking indoors in public spaces to prevent second-hand exposure. Smoking isn't contagious, so no need to ban it.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
NET WORTH March 18th-Now
Bezos +76 Billion
Gates +16 Billion
Zuck +42 Billion
Buffett +12 Billion
Ballmer +18 Billion
Elon Musk +43 Billion
Larry Ellison +12 Billion

Not a bad little run there, why change anything :ROFLMAO:

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Not really a good comparison though smoking for years or eating McDonald's for years or catching a virus from a moron without a mask 1 time.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What happened to the health of others? One death is too many? People have caught viruses for thousands of years, the flu has happened every year and no bats an eye. 99% survival.
WE'RE BEING PLAYED and I won't take part in it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
FEC61BB7-F7BC-4C11-9A0F-E0DC2F708AD7.jpeg

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
It's just a mask, it's just a vaccine, it's just 15 days at home, it's just my job, it's just my kids, it's just a boxcar, it's just a FEMA camp...where do you draw the line? I understand protecting the elderly, but there is NO justification for what they are doing to all of us. People are losing their jobs, committing more suicides, because how dire things have become. My job makes me wear a mask when I setup hospital beds...I start sweating and getting short of breath. In Texas they call that a positive case. I'm physically fit and never had a problem before. I would bet hypercapnia and hypoxia are putting people in the hospitals now. If lives really mattered, black or otherwise, we wouldn't be killing millions of babies. Speaking of which, since the lockdowns the SIDS cases have dropped to almost zero because they are not getting toxic vaccines at the ironically named 'well visits.'
You are completely fucked in the head. Come back to reality soon man. We're rooting for you.