GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
crazy.jpg

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
"I was so amazed that I scoured the medical literature, sure that this was a fluke and that newer studies must show the utility of masks in preventing the spread of disease. But to my surprise the medical literature for the past forty-five years has been consistent: masks are useless in preventing the spread of disease and, if anything, are unsanitary objects that themselves spread bacteria and viruses."

"Schools in China are now prohibiting students from wearing masks while exercising. Why? Because it was killing them. It was depriving them of oxygen and it was killing them. "

Here are 14 PEER REVIEWED articles that say you can shove that mask right up your a$$.
http://12160.info/m/blogpost?id=2649739:BlogPost:2035264
Are you serious, what the hell does this link have anything to do with average people spreading covid in the general public. ALL 14 of these cases listed are regarding doctors and related staff wearing masks during SURGICAL PROCEDURES - being performed in a STERILE environment. Of course there is going to be less spread of disease in a sterile operating room vs your local WalMart . Not to mention the fact that your link is taken from a Right Wing Propaganda website in a Blogpost submitted by an angry Anti-Masker such as yourself

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
*posts link from an Extreme Right Wing Propaganda website*
'You're on the crazy train, bro'
Thanks for being so open minded guys. You do know they've announced fluoride is a NEUROTOXIN, right?
Have some more city water and brush your teeth.
FIFY

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
We did all that in March. It was a 2 month quarantine in most places. We closed the borders, stopped air travel.
Here we are almost 6 months later arguing about it.

In your mind we did that.

But you're cray, cray, so that's understandable.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Is this the new chitown chat thread

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
NEW CHITOWN THREAD, ALL ABOARD!!! WOOOO WOOOO!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
In your mind we did that.

But you're cray, cray, so that's understandable.
I wasn't allowed to leave Georgia or go to Florida for 2 months. Guess that was all in my mind huh?
We had planned to visit family in NY for July, but killer Cuomo said we would have to quarantine for 2 weeks so it defeated the purpose.
Guess that was all in my mind too????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I ate at one of the best restaurants in town tonight...it's sad but it's inside a historical hotel. They have a new 'mandatory mask' sign on the door.
Guess what?
I WALKED RIGHT IN.
I had reservations and they sat us down. Enjoyed my meal, left a big tip, and walked out. I'M STILL ALIVE.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
question.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I wasn't allowed to leave Georgia or go to Florida for 2 months. Guess that was all in my mind huh?
We had planned to visit family in NY for July, but killer Cuomo said we would have to quarantine for 2 weeks so it defeated the purpose.
Guess that was all in my mind too????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What does that have to do with what I said?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What does that have to do with what I said?
You said I imagined the 2 month quarantine. The '15 days to slow the spread' that started 5 months ago.
DID I BREAK YOUR CONCENTRATION?
looney.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
"About a quarter of Americans reported symptoms of an anxiety disorder, three times higher than what a similar survey found a year ago. Those reporting depression has quadrupled, to nearly a quarter.

About 13 percent of Americans said they were drinking or using drugs more because of the stress of the pandemic.
And almost 11 percent said they had seriously considered suicide in the last month, including more than a quarter of those between 18 and 24 years old.

In total, 41 percent of Americans said they were suffering from one or more symptoms of serious mental health problems."
https://thehill.com/policy/healthca...c-leading-to-depression-and-drinking-cdc-says

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You said I imagined the 2 month quarantine. The '15 days to slow the spread' that started 5 months ago.
DID I BREAK YOUR CONCENTRATION?
View attachment 182835

Actually, I didn't say that.

You're the worst, really.

I say if they did A, B, and C, then we'd be better off.

You say they did A, F, and G, so they did exactly what I said.

Do you even hear yourself?

Last edited: