GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I actually agree with some of his points and I still wouldn't say I'm 'on his side' LOL. It's an interesting debate regarding how much we will give up for security, both real and imagined. However, I'm not sure if he believes his points or if he's deliberately trolling................

In the realm of intelligent debate, meme's are about as useful as crapping in your hand and throwing it at people you don't like. They are funny though.
I believe my points. It's pretty easy to look up worldwide deaths, corona or otherwise, and the total population numbers. These are easy to find statistics.
The news- 100% of infected people are infected!
Me- 99.99917% are healthy.
You see the difference?
I post real quotes from doctors and real articles and no one here even acknowledges. That speaks volumes about the people in this thread.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A quick shutdown in only the areas with community spread, followed by mandatory masks and slight change with distancing
We did all that in March. It was a 2 month quarantine in most places. We closed the borders, stopped air travel.
Here we are almost 6 months later arguing about it.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Most anti maskers are frothing at the mouth lunatics though.

I wear a mask all day at work. It sucks but has no impact on me aside from my face getting sweaty if I really start working hard.

The people that won't wear them are crybabies. Muh freedoms, Waaah!

The people that legit cannot wear them are in the tiniest percentage. Funny enough these are the people who would be best served protecting themselves, since they have some kind of trouble breathing already.

I'm 100% against mandatory inoculation, and I can't stand the government getting in my business, but it is what it is.

The fastest way for this to go away is just to participate in the team sport. Wear a mask, stand further apart. Stop acting like this is a serious life impediment and get the fuck over yourself.

The opportunity for this to come and go like it did in other countries has passed. We missed the window to get it under control because half of people are too busy smelling their own farts whilst believing they're in the rose garden.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
We did all that in March. It was a 2 month quarantine in most places. We closed the borders, stopped air travel.
Here we are almost 6 months later arguing about it.

Right we did that for 2 months in most places and then the states opened their economy again and the people went nuts and didn't wear a mask or distance and it exploded again.

When you go to a store with a mandatory mask requirement do you wear one or just not go in or go in without a mask and test the policy?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I wear a mask all day at work. It sucks
The fastest way for this to go away is just to participate in the team sport
I was a team player for 2 months. As the insanity progressed, I began to question what was really going on. I started looking for answers and found them.
Right we did that for 2 months in most places and then the states opened their economy again and the people went nuts and didn't wear a mask or distance and it exploded again.
When you go to a store with a mandatory mask requirement do you wear one or just not go in or go in without a mask and test the policy?
SWEDEN didn't do any of this and it's already over. We're being played, just as I told you in the beginning. 1.6% of positive cases are going to the hospital in my state of Georgia, and 80% of those people go home.
I boycotted Walmart when they did mask mandates. Then they stopped enforcing them. I stopped shopping at Harvey's because of mask mandates. I have been to Walmart since, and there were a handful of people not wearing them including me. I am not alone.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
mask.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
catneo.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Reality is the well.
Reality is we've been lied to.
Sleepy Joe and the Dims want us all wearing masks, all the time, even outside. You guys game, or nah?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
"I was so amazed that I scoured the medical literature, sure that this was a fluke and that newer studies must show the utility of masks in preventing the spread of disease. But to my surprise the medical literature for the past forty-five years has been consistent: masks are useless in preventing the spread of disease and, if anything, are unsanitary objects that themselves spread bacteria and viruses."

"Schools in China are now prohibiting students from wearing masks while exercising. Why? Because it was killing them. It was depriving them of oxygen and it was killing them. "

Here are 14 PEER REVIEWED articles that say you can shove that mask right up your a$$.
http://12160.info/m/blogpost?id=2649739:BlogPost:2035264

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Been there, done that.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
*posts links to medical literature*
'You're on the crazy train, bro'
Thanks for being so open minded guys. You do know they've announced fluoride is a NEUROTOXIN, right?
Have some more city water and brush your teeth.