GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Well all is not lost for the DFL, the GOP is in GA begging the whacko-right to vote, and if they do, to not write in Trump.

Maybe convincing your ardent followers of, and continually reenforcing election fraud conspiracies, thereby removing their faith in the electoral process and eagerness to vote, wasn’t such a good plan after all. 🤷‍♂️

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Well all is not lost for the DFL, the GOP is in GA begging the whacko-right to vote, and if they do, to not write in Trump.

Maybe convincing your ardent followers of, and continually reenforcing election fraud conspiracies, thereby removing their faith in the electoral process and eagerness to vote, wasn’t such a good plan after all. 🤷‍♂️

I will laugh so f'ing hard if they lose those 2 seats. I don't think it'll happen, but it would be hilarious.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I bet you don't see yourself as one of the hypocritical ones either, do you?
I see you as the devil incarnate, does that count?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

CARPETBAGGERS!!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You are making a great point here.

Yes, the point of that Republicans vote red down ticket, but couldn't stomach anymore Trump. Literally all he had to do was not say stupid shit for 6 months and he likely would have won. He physically couldn't do it, his mental illness runs too deep.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yes, the point of that Republicans vote red down ticket, but couldn't stomach anymore Trump. Literally all he had to do was not say stupid shit for 6 months and he likely would have won. He physically couldn't do it, his mental illness runs too deep.
He's also hurting them in Georgia with continuing the fraud nonsense.

If the GOP loses those Senate run-offs Trump will be 100% to blame.

He doesn't care at all what happens to anyone but himself.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
best username ever

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Do you guys actually know any Republicans? I do.
They don't vote red down the ticket EXCEPT for Trump...they vote red down the ticket BECAUSE of Trump.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

You whackos can’t put it together. Trump lost because, in general, the left didn’t vote for him, the middle didn’t vote for him, the military didn’t vote for him, suburban housewives didn’t vote for him, and many in the right didn’t vote for him. No fraud, no scam, there just wasn’t a Hillary on the ballot this time. Trump was the one to vote against this go around.

Reactions: WAP