GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Do you guys actually know any Republicans? I do.
They don't vote red down the ticket EXCEPT for Trump...they vote red down the ticket BECAUSE of Trump.

yes I know quite a few. The ones with a >6th grade reading level, and those not walking around screaming the trump talking points, like you, voted for Biden because he isn’t trump.

The funny thing is, I tend to lean right in many issues, but this year was a straight blue ballot. This was because there was garbage, including a Q whack job on the GOP side of the ticket.

For reference here is a photo taken of my 2018 ballot.
1606937411393.png

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
def not all of them. reminder I switch between parties because you have to be in one to vote in CT primaries. I was most recently Rep but Trump made me vote straight blue for mid terms and this one. In two years I cast 1 vote for a Rep (assist head selectman) who although I disagree with some of his politics is a stand up guy. Till he did something I felt was rather questionable (cast deciding vote in a matter he had a vested interest in)

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
They don't vote red down the ticket EXCEPT for Trump...they vote red down the ticket BECAUSE of Trump.
Not all of y'all.

That's how he lost states where Senate and House seats went red. Vote blue up top, and then balance it out with all red the rest of the way. Some people actually are centrists.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yes, the point of that Republicans vote red down ticket, but couldn't stomach anymore Trump. Literally all he had to do was not say stupid shit for 6 months and he likely would have won. He physically couldn't do it, his mental illness runs too deep.
I know people that voted red up and down the ticket. Except for the section for president. They rejected orange dude and voted Biden

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Not all of y'all.

That's how he lost states where Senate and House seats went red. Vote blue up top, and then balance it out with all red the rest of the way. Some people actually are centrists.

That’s exactly what I wanted to do, but the GOP on this year’s ticket was horse shit, I couldn’t go for.

I was really hoping McGrath would have unseated McConnell, I hope they give her a cabinet position. Hell ship her to MN so I don’t have to hold my nose when voting for a DFL senate seat.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Trump has alienated many long time republicans dude. I’ll tell u this. If it was trump vs McCain, McCain would’ve handed trump his ass

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
yes I know quite a few. The ones with a >6th grade reading level, and those not walking around screaming the trump talking points, like you, voted for Biden because he isn’t trump.

The funny thing is, I tend to lean right in many issues, but this year was a straight blue ballot. This was because there was garbage, including a Q whack job on the GOP side of the ticket.

For reference here is a photo taken of my 2018 ballot.
View attachment 194765
I respect your opinion, even if it's wrong.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
good point corpin - rick, you DO know that a huge % of americans hate trump to the core of their existance, right? I mean, even just gauging the temperature of non-trolls in here, it seems like 70% would rather blow a homeless guy than have trump. 20% dont care, or atleast don't hate him, and 10% would love to clean his bacon ring with their tongue all night long. You gotta admit, while this forum does not necessarily suffice as a 'sample' of all of america, we are from all over America so it can't be too far off, either.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
can we start an internal poll here just to prove rickety that most people hate Trump - republican or not?