GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... May 2024 Colder Than May 1987 - Climate Change Is A Hoax

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
provide muh link ^

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1606939681913.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
:ROFLMAO:

bro, people don’t like Trump. How can you not see this?
How can you not see this? Every Trump rally sold out with 10,000 watching outside.
1606941616183.png

1606942218383.png

Here is your typical Biden 'rally' with empty seats.
1606941801221.png

Attachments

• 1606941676049.png
    1606941676049.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
8 for slow joe, 4 for Jay (which means, at least not trump). I verified I could only vote once so DEFINITELY not rigged.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
good point corpin - rick, you DO know that a huge % of americans hate trump to the core of their existance, right? I mean, even just gauging the temperature of non-trolls in here, it seems like 70% would rather blow a homeless guy than have trump. 20% dont care, or atleast don't hate him, and 10% would love to clean his bacon ring with their tongue all night long. You gotta admit, while this forum does not necessarily suffice as a 'sample' of all of america, we are from all over America so it can't be too far off, either.
I would not call stance bros and economy car drivers a 'sample of America'
LOL

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
broo one of those pictures is from 2015 and the other is of a basketball tournament :roflcopters:

noone here says biden is that great - just that trump sucks and most of his die hard fans are idiots

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I would not call stance bros and economy car drivers a 'sample of America'
LOL
i would. hey, we have a few conditions met:

* Low income people
* middle class income people
* probably don't have many richies, especially not in here lol

* people from all over the USA (atleast where there is intrAnet)
* people smart enough to know how to use a computer and join a forum, meaning smarter than uncle buck who rides his tractor drunk to get Marlboros
* i would argue that GTI is the symbol of people that really did the math, risk/benefit analysis and chose this car.
* said people (besides you) were smart enough to say, 'hey, you know what? enough in enough, lets get rid of Trumpleberry Finn!'