GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
These whistleblowers are literally on video testifying about fraud. You can't ignore the evidence because you don't like the station.

You can say anything at a mock “hearing” at the motel 6. Every one testifying under oath, where there is penalty of perjury, sure doesn’t have much to say.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You can say anything at a mock “hearing” at the motel 6. Every one testifying under oath, where there is penalty of perjury, sure doesn’t have much to say.
At least they booked a conference room this time.

You can see why people would confuse it as legit when you compare it to their parking lot get togethers.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not going to get into a Bible debate with anyone, but I will share my thoughts.
Obviously not written by God, as many preachers say. Inspired by God. Man has altered the text over time, no doubt. But from personal experience, I know there is a God, and there are some valid teachings in there. Are there hypocritical Christians? Absolutely. Does it get twisted to control the masses? Yup. Does society need a moral compass? Yes. If everyone walked around like Jesus, the world would be a better place. There is a lot of evil today, and nobody is calling them out. That's more or less why I started the thread, evil took it up a notch with the 'pandemic.'

I bet you don't see yourself as one of the hypocritical ones either, do you?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This was on OAN, the only network reporting EVIDENCE. Don't be surprised it's nowhere else because mainstream news covers for the Dems. There are a large number of whistleblowers coming forward. It's not a question of is there evidence, but how much of it there is.

"I Was Driving Completed Ballots from NY to Pennsylvania - So I Decided to Speak Up" USPS Contract Truck Driver Who Transferred 288,000 fraudulent ballots from NY to PA!

OAN is run by a conspiracy nut. Is Fox News now liberal msm? Wow, that was fast.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
if anyone was faking ballots and making sure their candidate got elected, I would think it would be the die hard maga chuds

Agreed, despite the GOP's decades of work suppressing voters, Trump still lost. Funny how they picked up seats in the house and held the senate though.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
interesting ^ its almost like a large swathe of the population simply liked one candidate over the other and didn't vote for trump?