GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Just catching up now, but calling Kyle racist is demonstrably in true. While being racist is stupid, being stupid doesn’t make you a racist.

Watch the “Yellow Pants” part of the video evidence. A black dude mistook Kyle as someone else and confronted him, and Kyle was the bigger man and walked away.

Sure, I think it was stupid of him to put himself in that situation, but given the circumstances he showed great control of his emotions and weapon in a very bad situation. Not once did he provoke anyone nor did he over react.

The defense is way off base, trying to use Tiktoc against him, and claiming silence is admittion of guilt. This is all a political stunt to demonize the AR15. Nothing racist about shitbags attacking a kid, they played stupid games and won the ultimate Darwin Award.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So everybody's argument is he can't possibly be racist because he didn't kill a black person. Amazing. I didn't know that was a requirement to be racist, you had to actually off a person of color to get into that club.

Here's a hot take; most racist people don't kill black people.

As far as my own reasonings, the moment you align yourself with a racist, white nationalist hate group, you're a racist.

I really don't care if he is or isn't. But I think he went to a bar and took pics with a bunch of white supremacists and made the "okay" hand gesture, which is now, somehow, a symbol of racism.

Pretty much. Ignoring the hand gesture entirely even. Birds of a feather and all that...

Reactions: WAP

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
It's pretty hard to justify self defense when he crossed state lines heavily armed to go play army in the streets. Self defense is shooting someone busting your door down in the middle of the night, Kyle left his house that night to shoot someone purposely.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Exactly, you'd be sitting at home watching your community literally burning, while Kyle is out providing medical attention (including to protestors) and extinguishing fires. So who's the real pussy?

Thousands of people have gone to these protests in the last two years to do the same.

Without military gear and assault rifles...

"Well he took it for self defense!"

Bullshit. An assault rifle isn't a weapon of self defense. You can argue a handgun is a weapon of self defense. There's a reason it's called an "assault" rifle, not a "self defense" rifle...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i'm so glad i'm complacent enough to not have to protest in the street and fuck around with this stuff

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's pretty hard to justify self defense when he crossed state lines heavily armed to go play army in the streets. Self defense is shooting someone busting your door down in the middle of the night, Kyle left his house that night to shoot someone purposely.

And that's what I mean when I say I think it's a complex situation and isn't just black and white. All the shots were definitely fired in a self defense situation. However, that self defense situation only presented itself because he wanted to go play military tough guy at a riot.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Just catching up now, but calling Kyle racist is demonstrably in true. While being racist is stupid, being stupid doesn’t make you a racist.

Watch the “Yellow Pants” part of the video evidence. A black dude mistook Kyle as someone else and confronted him, and Kyle was the bigger man and walked away.

Sure, I think it was stupid of him to put himself in that situation, but given the circumstances he showed great control of his emotions and weapon in a very bad situation. Not once did he provoke anyone nor did he over react.

The defense is way off base, trying to use Tiktoc against him, and claiming silence is admittion of guilt. This is all a political stunt to demonize the AR15. Nothing racist about shitbags attacking a kid, they played stupid games and won the ultimate Darwin Award.
Thank god I'm an AK fanboi.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So everybody's argument is he can't possibly be racist because he didn't kill a black person. Amazing. I didn't know that was a requirement to be racist, you had to actually off a person of color to get into that club.

Here's a hot take; most racist people don't kill black people.

As far as my own reasonings, the moment you align yourself with a racist, white nationalist hate group, you're a racist.

Pretty much. Ignoring the hand gesture entirely even. Birds of a feather and all that...

Here we go again. And then swj and lefties wonder why many people don't want to have anything to do with them.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Some years ago in some southern state (may have been GA) a guy was driving and saw a criminal beating the shit out of a cop on tge side of the road. The guy shot the criminal. How many years should the guy have gotten?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Thousands of people have gone to these protests in the last two years to do the same.

Without military gear and assault rifles...

"Well he took it for self defense!"

Bullshit. An assault rifle isn't a weapon of self defense. You can argue a handgun is a weapon of self defense. There's a reason it's called an "assault" rifle, not a "self defense" rifle...

Please stop. An AR-15 is not an assault rifle. At that rate you can call an M1 Garand and an SKS an assault rifle. Just stop.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
AR-15s aren't assault rifles. They're semi automatics the same as normal hunting rifles except with black dressing and a pistol grip. Let's not blame the guns here.
Technically normal hunting rifles are bolt action rifles with rifle (not intermediate) cartridges. Lever actions (.30-30 and 35Rem) are also popular among American hunters. Although plenty if people go hunting with 7.62x39 and 5.56.