GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If that's your take, then does it really matter if he's a racist? I mean, I'm not okay with racism, but I also recognize that bias exists, and we shouldn't be going after people for "thought crimes".

I'm simply providing the take that someone can think both that Rittenhouse is a racist piece of shit, and can think he shot out of self defense.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I'm simply providing the take that someone can think both that Rittenhouse is a racist piece of shit, and can think he shot out of self defense.
can you name one thing he's done that's racist?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Just curious why it's being debated if Rittenhouse is racist? What does that have to do whether he is guilty or not?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Just curious why it's being debated if Rittenhouse is racist? What does that have to do whether he is guilty or not?
Since Acadia keeps calling him a racist, I'm simply asking for a single example of Kyle doing something racist

It's really just another example of the left labeling someone as racist/nazi/white-supremacist because it's their easy way out for making them seem like a piece of shit with zero evidence (aka Unperson for any Orwell readers here)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Since Acadia keeps calling him a racist, I'm simply asking for a single example of Kyle doing something racist

It's really just another example of the left labeling someone as racist/nazi/white-supremacist because it's their easy way out for making them seem like a piece of shit with zero evidence (aka Unperson for any Orwell readers here)
I understand what you are doing and agree with it. I should just ask @Acadia18 why are you trying to integrate racism into whether Rittenhouse is guilty or not? How is that relevant?

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I understand what you are doing and agree with it. I should just ask @Acadia18 why are you trying to integrate racism into why Rittenhouse is guilty or not? How is that relevant?

I'm not saying it plays in to him being guilty. It doesn't. I straight up said I don't think racism played a single part in the shootings. I don't think he's guilty of murder. And that's the point. I'm just trying to highlight that it's not just one side or the other. Some people can dislike his character, and still feel he acted out of self defense.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I understand what you are doing and agree with it. I should just ask @Acadia18 why are you trying to integrate racism into whether Rittenhouse is guilty or not? How is that relevant?
Because the rioters were chanting black lives matter as they cause billions of dollars in damages. Therefore they get a free pass and not yelling black lives matter must be doing so because they hate black people.

Edit: billions caused by rioters throughout the country, didn't mean just in Kenosha

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm not saying it plays in to him being guilty. It doesn't. I straight up said I don't think racism played a single part in the shootings. I don't think he's guilty of murder. And that's the point. I'm just trying to highlight that it's not just one side or the other. Some people can dislike his character, and still feel he acted out of self defense.
I dislike his character and now that the information came out in his trial I agree he's not guilty of murder. I just don't understand why racism needed to enter the conservation in the first place.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Because the rioters were chanting black lives matter as they cause billions of dollars in damages. Therefore they get a free pass and not yelling black lives matter must be doing so because they hate black people.

Edit: billions caused by rioters throughout the country, didn't mean just in Kenosha
Ok. Nothing to do with Rittenhouse but ok.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Ok. Nothing to do with Rittenhouse but ok.
The part about not chanting blm with them (and instead extinguishing the fires they started) was the part about Kyle. "If you're not with us you're against us"

I see now i forgot the word "anyone" in my last post so i see how it might not have been clear

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Because only white people provoked him? He can be racist, and have not have race play into the actual shooting. They're not mutually exclusive. If a black person provided him, he would have shot them too. Racism had nothing to do with the trigger being pulled at that exact moment. I'm agreeing he didn't shoot people just to shoot people. He was provoked into shooting each of the victims, color of skin had nothing to do with it.

I would have not been there with an assault rifle pretending to be tough to begin with. Isn't that their whole schtick? "Stand your ground and all"?
Out of curiosity, how is he racist?