GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... California Nears $8 Gallon Gas - Biden Sends Zelenskyyy $61 Billion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have him on ignore, because he's not worth my time.

Everyone in this thread has mistyped something. No one is writing a thesis paper in this thread. Resorting to grammar nazi just shows they have nothing to actually say.

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
The article is true though...right?
James Okeefe is the poster boy for Fake News - he plants spies in liberal organizations and edits his footage to to make them look bad... he's been doing this for 15 years at least and he's been busted for it many times, literally arrested for it.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
James Okeefe is the poster boy for Fake News - he plants spies in liberal organizations and edits his footage to to make them look bad... he's been doing this for 15 years at least and he's been busted for it many times, literally arrested for it.

I'm far from being anything political...but this is how the "media" chooses their audience. They would just rather not report it than risk losing viewers. I mean Fox does the same thing. They just won't report what doesn't fit their audience.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I still don't get it. Why would black crime against Asians discredit black lives matter?

Conservatives have been inciting violence against Asians, spurred on by Trump, and 25% of black people are conservatives. Trump blamed Asians for the pandemic, conservative media has gone right along with it.

BLM hasn't once blamed Asians for the pandemic.

You'd have to equate all black people's actions to BLM for that to have any merit.

And it's not like Project Veritas isn't a propaganda organization that lies and edits videos.

Last edited:

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I still don't get it. Why would black crime against Asians discredit black lives matter?

Conservatives have been inciting violence against Asians, spurred on by Trump, and 25% of black people are conservatives. Trump blamed Asians for the pandemic, conservative media has gone right along with it.

BLM hasn't once blamed Asians for the pandemic.

You'd have to equate all black people's actions to BLM for that to have any merit.

And it's not like Project Veritas isn't a propaganda organization that lies and edits.

I think hate crimes against Asians have always been there. A huge portion of them go unreported. Trump just made it ok to be open about it. The Black and Asian thing is a pretty complicated one that has been around for a very long time.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I think hate crimes against Asians have always been there. A huge portion of them go unreported. Trump just made it ok to be open about it. The Black and Asian thing is a pretty complicated one that has been around for a very long time.
I still don't see the connection between black lives matter. Were the attackers part of BLM? Does the "black and Asain thing" as you say, mean cops don't systematically target black people?

I'm missing the logic. Unless you and Ricky think all black people are the same or something?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I have him on ignore, because he's not worth my time.

Everyone in this thread has mistyped something. No one is writing a thesis paper in this thread. Resorting to grammar nazi just shows they have nothing to actually say.
I haven't. I'm flawless.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
So what's the call on Chicago tonight? You guys think people are going to hit the streets?